Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Politics on this Message Board

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Greenhorned Rookie
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:36 pm

Politics on this Message Board

Postby Nittany Steel37 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:19 am

Most may not recognize me, I mostly lurk and read, but I am getting SICK AND TIRED of politic crap hijacking threads. This board is for FOOTBALL TALK. Don't bring your Republican/Democrat/Libertarian/Communist/whatever else agenda into the conversation. As others have said, a Steelers message board is the last f@$king place I want to read political blather.

Time was, posts like that would either get deleted or given a one-way ticket to the Rants section. Moderators, step up!


Odds this thread gets hijacked by polticial blather----5:2

Seasoned Veteran
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:17 pm

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby clarioncall » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:49 am

Can WE ALL AGREE ON THIS??????

ENOUGH OF THE POLITICS CRAP. We ALL need a break from 24/7 news and this is ONE for me.

Grizzled Veteran
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:20 pm

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby SoCal Stiller » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:09 am

Nittany Steel37 wrote:Most may not recognize me, I mostly lurk and read, but I am getting SICK AND TIRED of politic crap hijacking threads. This board is for FOOTBALL TALK. Don't bring your Republican/Democrat/Libertarian/Communist/whatever else agenda into the conversation. As others have said, a Steelers message board is the last f@$king place I want to read political blather.

Time was, posts like that would either get deleted or given a one-way ticket to the Rants section. Moderators, step up!


Odds this thread gets hijacked by polticial blather----5:2


Amen brother! :suplusone:

Greenhorned Rookie
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:23 pm

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby Still CA Still » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:37 am

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!
Banish the "Libertard and Conservatard" posts. If you feel compelled to tie politics into the B&G, please call Rush, Olberman or any other hack you are most comfortable ranting with. NO MORE POLITICS ON THIS BOARD!

Seasoned Veteran
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:11 pm
Location: LA, CA

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby Uhh » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:12 am

:suplusone:

Greenhorned Rookie
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:41 pm

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby stillchest » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Thank you......I agree.

Seriously though, fascism sucks....how many here agree?

Seasoned Veteran
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 11:33 am

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby Steelhope » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Still CA Still wrote:Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!
Banish the "Libertard and Conservatard" posts. If you feel compelled to tie politics into the B&G, please call Rush, Olberman or any other hack you are most comfortable ranting with. NO MORE POLITICS ON THIS BOARD!


:suplusone:

Hall of Famer
User avatar
Posts: 1682
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:38 pm

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby PGHeaven » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:57 am

Steelhope wrote:
Still CA Still wrote:Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!
Banish the "Libertard and Conservatard" posts. If you feel compelled to tie politics into the B&G, please call Rush, Olberman or any other hack you are most comfortable ranting with. NO MORE POLITICS ON THIS BOARD!


:suplusone:


Yeah Yeah yeah - you are so innocent. You and SoCal posted your lib crap several time so don't give us this faux indignance

Grizzled Veteran
User avatar
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby steelcitymetal » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:23 am

haha
Image

Greenhorned Rookie
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:23 pm

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby Still CA Still » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:42 am

Sorry, Heaven; no politics from me; libertard or otherwise. Please keep the political venom and invective away and concentrate on football. Actually, your strictly football views seem well-reasoned, you just lose credibility when the hating kicks in.

Grizzled Veteran
User avatar
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby steelcitymetal » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Still CA Still wrote:Sorry, Heaven; no politics from me; libertard or otherwise. Please keep the political venom and invective away and concentrate on football. Actually, your strictly football views seem well-reasoned, you just lose credibility when the hating kicks in.

he may have meant steelhope
Image

Grizzled Veteran
User avatar
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:34 pm

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby PSUPERCY » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Still CA Still wrote:Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!
Banish the "Libertard and Conservatard" posts. If you feel compelled to tie politics into the B&G, please call Rush, Olberman or any other hack you are most comfortable ranting with. NO MORE POLITICS ON THIS BOARD!


:suplusone: Finally!!!!!

Seasoned Veteran
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 11:33 am

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby Steelhope » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:09 pm

steelcitymetal wrote:
Still CA Still wrote:Sorry, Heaven; no politics from me; libertard or otherwise. Please keep the political venom and invective away and concentrate on football. Actually, your strictly football views seem well-reasoned, you just lose credibility when the hating kicks in.

he may have meant steelhope


hardly

Greenhorned Rookie
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:25 pm

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby blackngoldB » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:50 pm

It is good though that people are talking about it. You have to admit it. All my life people didn't seem to care about politics, but people are waking up. I agree this isn't the place for politics, but it is good none the less to see people waking up from the governments lull. So, one last time..... :suplusone: to everyone for being more politically minded and.....
:sufu: to Specter
:sufu: to Murtha
:sufu: to all the rest of the corporate shills in DC
Your days are numbered til the next election.
(Sorry, I never said anything political here and wanted to get it all out here so it doesn't slip later)
Image

Seasoned Veteran
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 11:33 am

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby Steelhope » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:58 pm

sorry blackngoldB but that growth in your private parts area looks just like Cowher....you should get that taken care of....could be an STD

:lol:

Seasoned Veteran
User avatar
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:34 pm

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby Field General Ben » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:52 pm

stillchest wrote:Thank you......I agree.

Seriously though, fascism sucks....how many here agree?



I agree. My uncles fought fascism. Let freedom ring.

Grizzled Veteran
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:20 pm

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby SoCal Stiller » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:33 am

PGHeaven wrote:
Steelhope wrote:
Still CA Still wrote:Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!
Banish the "Libertard and Conservatard" posts. If you feel compelled to tie politics into the B&G, please call Rush, Olberman or any other hack you are most comfortable ranting with. NO MORE POLITICS ON THIS BOARD!


:suplusone:


Yeah Yeah yeah - you are so innocent. You and SoCal posted your lib crap several time so don't give us this faux indignance


Do you actually comprehend what you read? I have made it clear many times that I am a 10 year vet who is extremely conservative while simultaneously pleading for everyone to shut the fuck up about politics on this board. What have you personally done in your life to contribute to the American political process besides come on a football forum and spew condescending bullshit. Unlike you, I don't give a fucking rat's ass how everyone here votes so long as they are all Stiller fans! Get the hell off your political soap box. BTW - I agree with most of your political takes but I don't like how you continuously interject political name calling every time a fellow Stiller fan disagrees with you. Please feel free to find an example of me posting liberal crap. WTF? :?

Grizzled Veteran
User avatar
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby steelcitymetal » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:38 am

pelosi blinks a lot
Image

Practice Squad
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:16 pm

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby AZ Steel » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:26 pm

SoCal,
I wouldn't even waste your time with PG. You actually make good points in an educated, sensible manner. For some reason, PG has an extreme aversion to intelligent discourse. He’ll just start repeating the same inane, absolutely ridiculous political rant over and over and over again.

And honestly, I don’t give a crap if you believe that Obama is a communist who is going to eat your children, screw your wife and singlehandedly obliterate the Steelers organization by brainwashing the Rooney Family. I also don’t care if you believe that Dick Cheney is a fascist warmonger who will use American soldiers as human shields to protect his stockpiles of cash then shoot you in the face and suck out your soul. Like you SoCal, and I’m sure many readers feel this way, I just don’t give a rat’s ass what anyone thinks about politics here. I come to this forum to talk about the Steelers.

I agree that moderators need to step up and move all political tirades to the rant forum or trash where they belong. Moderators, are you out there?

Regardless of your political affiliation, I want to thank all reasonable Steelers fans (perhaps that’s an oxymoron – at least when it actually relates to the Steelers) who come to this site to talk football. Let's keep talking about STEELERS FOOTBALL! 2010 Super Bowl, here we come!

Grizzled Veteran
User avatar
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby steelcitymetal » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Nittany Steel37 wrote:Odds this thread gets hijacked by polticial blather----5:2

:sudancin:
Image

Next

Return to Rant Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Don't be stingy, share: