Register

Board index » Rant Forum » FSN Pittsburgh Sucks Anymore!

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Practice Squad

FSN Pittsburgh Sucks Anymore!

Postby Chazz » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:57 am

2 Years ago they cancelled "Pittsburgh Sports Tonight" Not even 2 months ago they axed the long running "SportsBeat", which was a Pittsburgh institution. They basically have no local daily programming anymore, unless you count numerous repeats of "Sportsbeat Rewind", "In Their Own Words", and "Spotlight." What has happened to this station?!? Anybody agree/disagree?

Seasoned Veteran

Re: FSN Pittsburgh Sucks Anymore!

Postby Ed Burns » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:04 pm

I don't watch FSN Pittsburgh other than for Tomlins' Press Conference, and some of the Penguins games. I guess Fox Sports Net thinks their lame, shitty, national coverage is enough. I think they screwed up a perfectly good channel. Those local programs were all I got here in Warren Ohio. Here, they're still enamored with covering the Clowns, even though the Steelers have a bigger fan base here.
Bruce Arians: Proudly carried the Honor of Short Bus All-Star 2007-2011. Good job, and glad you're gone Dumbfuck!!!!!

Practice Squad

Postby AZ Steel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Ed, this has nothing to do with this post about FSN since I don't live in the 'burgh anymore. I just had to comment on your signature:

“Bruce Arians: Proudly carrying the honor of Short Bus All-Star since 2007. Good job Dumbfuck!!!!!”

Holy shit, that's goddamn BRILLIANT! I almost fell off my chair when I read it. My coworkers think I’m crazy but that’s alright. Thanks for laugh.

:cheers:

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Ed Burns » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:22 pm

I'm glad you liked it. I wrote it after the first Cinci game when I registered for the Forums here... It sums up what I feel about Arians, his playcalling here, and the fact he's a failed Offensive Coordinator from Cleveland... We can do infinitely better than Arians.
Bruce Arians: Proudly carried the Honor of Short Bus All-Star 2007-2011. Good job, and glad you're gone Dumbfuck!!!!!

Return to Rant Forum