Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Wake Up People

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Practice Squad

Wake Up People

Postby Mil=Biatch » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:37 am

The reason for the decline of this once-great site is Still Mill. You all have been slobbing this douche’s knob for about ten years too long. I’d like to see Stillers.com die a painful death. It’s nothing but a bully pulpit for Still Mill “the football expert” to browbeat and disparage others.

And you people are fucking letting him do it.

And why? Really? Why have you let this go on for so long? Have the few members left on this site actually asked themselves why they’ve logged on time and time again...only to hear this panty hamster toot his own horn because “I taped all the games and re-watched them?”

Or maybe it’s because he can invent words like “assaholic.” Oooooh. Impressive.

Truth is that Still Mill has NEVER written a piece detailing something we couldn’t already see.

The decline of Jason Gildon? Duh. Joey Porter’s down years? No kidding! The fact that James Farrior has never been the reincarnation of Butkus, Lewis, or Singletary? Really Mill? We SO couldn’t tell. Thank you so much for educating us!

Oh yeah, and my favorite...how the best 250+lb running back (who’s bound for the HOF) in NFL history...sucks! Just because Mill said so!

BUT (and I quote) “If you didn’t do the research, then keep your mouth shut!”

Well fuck you, you sanctimonious prick. And fuck whatever you learned while you were in the band in high school.

You see, Mill TAPED all the games from TELEVISION. And then he RE-watched them. And most likely WATCHED THEM AGAIN after that. ALL of them. From the same angles available to EVERYONE.

THREE times.

Wow.

Who among us couldn’t do that if we didn’t all have something better to do?

All I know is that the venerated Still Mill was not doing the following things:

Getting his millimeter peter sucked

Getting a promotion at work (if he indeed does work...maybe it would take too much time away from his analysis with “breadth, depth...”, and whatever other bullshit he’s shoveling)

Drawing up a better Steelers defense

Coaching the lowest level of football that exists (maybe the “special” schools?)

Spending precious salary cap money

Evaluating players at the Combine

Making his twin bed to his mother’s specifications

Instructing the Steeler Faithful on sound football principles (we all realize that he only knows what the talking heads told him)

Using is vast talent/wealth of knowledge as either a NFL player or coach

He was:

Googling every football formation he could think of (Seriously, try it. You can sound smart, too...if you’re obsessed)

Using his limited command of creative prose to intimidate those who know more than him (why do you all really think so many smart, talented writers have left?)

I mean really, do the same insults over and over really mean you know the best third and short formation to use from your own five yard-line? No. It just means you’re a little bitch that probably created the “Kill Cowher” moniker to test new adjectives you found on Yo Momma.com

Desperately trying to cover up the fact that he has (maybe) a junior high school coach’s football knowledge (and I’m being nice there)

Having nocturnal emissions

Hoping that no one would ever call him on the fact that we all could see the same shit he sees on Network TV.

Praying that we would all bow down and admire the fact that Mill seems to have nothing better to do than re-re-review footage much less detailed than than that presented to EXPERTS paid (exponentially more than him) to review it.

Wiping stains left on his TV screen after watching any game Tom Brady played in (who did you jerk off to last year, gaywad?)

The reasons this site was once the best place to come for Steelers analysis were Steel Phantom, Still Trivia, Fukcowher, Swissvale, and most of the other writers who graced the articles page back in the day. They all eclipsed Mill, if not in writing prowess, then most definitely in football knowledge...the quality that really counts.

(and now they’ve all left...hmm)

And Mill never gave a real stage to the one who exposed him the most for the charlatan he is: FC

Close down this sham of a site, Still Mill. You and all of your sycophants (or all of your aliases) have been shown to be more adept at describing a (gay) sex act than a properly executed curl pattern.

Let me be the first to say that you DON”T KNOW SHIT.

I know it. So do you. And so do all of the sheep that allow your fraud ass to intimidate them.

Fuck you, bitch.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Wake Up People

Postby indysteel » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Hey numbnuts....if you don't like the site or someone on it, don't come around.

It REALLY IS that simple.

Practice Squad

Postby KrozbieIVLife » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:00 pm

indysteel wrote:Hey numbnuts....if you don't like the site or someone on it, don't come around.

It REALLY IS that simple.

Maybe for you it's that simple, but there is (or maybe "was" is the better word) a large contingent of people who used to make this site the most passionate Steeler fan site on the internet, bar none. StillMill single-handedly laid waste to what was a brutally loyal following.

Seriously, the group of members that were on this board before summer of 2008 were practically a virtual family. A family that was dysfunctional as fuck, to be sure, but a family nonetheless.

Then Mill decided he needed to be the center of attention and pushed all the good writers away to other sites, verbally attacking (and flat out banning) many of the long-time posters that made this place so popular.

I personally sent personal emails to Mill in an attempt to rationalize his actions, but it quickly became apparent that he was nothing more than a pompous asshole who simply wanted to surround himself with a bunch of "Yes-men" to stroke his ego.

I don't personally want to see Stillers.com "die a painful death", as the original poster stated. I really only want to see Mill go register "StillMilltheGod.com" and take his last 3 or 4 followers with him, and let Stillers.com return to the form it once proudly displayed. I have no doubt that if StillMill would go away, we could attract some half decent writers back here and bring it back from the dead.

--Crosby4Life

Grizzled Veteran

Postby No l Gravity l » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:34 pm

I'm still trying to find OJ Simpson. Haven't heard from him since he claimed Big Ben wasn't the answer to the franchise. Tim Tebow in 2010, right? :lol:

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Never understand why people want to live in the past.
BUT,
If you want to RANT about this site, do it in the correct Forum
AND,
Do it within this sites Rules.

You are welcome to call out our writers on their writing, their opinions, even their style.

Never understand hating someone who gives you something for free. Don't like it, then don't read it or use it. Pretty simple. I guess some pople just have to be Haters.

Like I said, I never understand why people want to live in the past. This Place is what we (All of us) make it.
You come here and make Shitty posts like the the one that started this thread, the place becomes shitty.

Here's an idea, If you want this place to be a certain way (like you think it use to be) Then make posts like you want the place to be (like posts use to be).

LIFE LESSON:
- BITCHING about how today isn't as good as the great old glory days are a waste of the current days. Make today what you want today to be.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby madmoney125 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 am

Love how the people complainings only post is on here. I loved when I found this site and the insights it provides on the team that can't be found anywhere. Just wish there were a few more article updates during this awful time called summer where there is no football. An article here and there helps subside the intense anticipation for another great season to come! Repeat is definately in mind and very realistic. Go Steelers!!!
:surockin: :subngtowl: :surockin: :subngtowl: :surockin: :subngtowl: :surockin: :subngtowl: :surockin: :subngtowl:

Seasoned Veteran

Postby SteelPower » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:37 am

I have been a reader on this site for more years than I can remember. I was never one for posting messages until this year. I have missed some of the old writers especially Swissvale, who I thought was one funny MF. But that being said, I love the passion for the black and gold on this site. I am with Hammer on making the site the best not a bitching center. Frankly I love the passion/agnst that Mill brings out in people. Great entertainment. Where else are you going to read a thread about Hornblower Billy :D

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelcitymetal » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:05 pm

what a worthless thread

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Steelhope » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:46 pm

Steelpower...... :cheers:

Return to Rant Forum