Register

Board index » Rant Forum » You want to hear "nuts?"

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Grizzled Veteran

You want to hear "nuts?"

Postby lloydrules » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:28 pm

I'm gonna get destroyed for this but.....

My wife is going to the Super Bowl....

...without me. And she has my blessing.

I could go, could have gone with her and I am choosing to let her go with a girlfriend and not me.

Bring on the flames.

Seasoned Veteran

Re: You want to hear "nuts?"

Postby steelmoney » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:30 pm

what?
why?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby El Nino » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:50 pm

that's not hearing 'nuts', that's like hearing 'where's your nuts?'

Grizzled Veteran

Postby McLovin » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:02 pm

You must have one hell of a stable marriage to go along with that idea bro.. What happens in Tampa staaays in Tampa

Practice Squad

Postby StillRush » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:09 pm

Dude, no disrespect, but either your wife is the second coming of Angelina Jolie and she's offered you a threesome with her equally hot girlfriend or you must be secluded in a mental institution...you have a chance to witness history in the making my friend, why oh why are you letting it slip away?!?!?

Oh, who am I kidding, I could also come up with the 5k it would take for me to go to the game and I'm not cause I wanna avoid a confrontation with the wife, so I'm actually hoping it means that threesome for you...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:14 pm

McLovin wrote:You must have one hell of a stable marriage to go along with that idea bro.. What happens in Tampa staaays in Tampa

These chicks are repulsed by any thoughts of cheesy shit. I never ever sweat that. And if it ever happens, my mindset is "good bye" regardless of anything else. It's clean and simple. We have about as stable of marriage as I have witnessed. She does her thing, I do mine; no forcing each other to do anything we don't want and that includes only watching what we want. We have our "us" movies and TV and our individual stuff. It works

Grizzled Veteran

Postby El Nino » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:19 pm

so as a steelers fan, why did you pass up the chance to watch the sb? i thought it was like the duty of the fan to not pass an opportunity up like that lol. i know i wouldn't.

unless the fellas are throwing a huge sb party with strippers and callgirls invited lol

Grizzled Veteran

Postby McLovin » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:21 pm

lloydrules wrote:
McLovin wrote:You must have one hell of a stable marriage to go along with that idea bro.. What happens in Tampa staaays in Tampa

These chicks are repulsed by any thoughts of cheesy shit. I never ever sweat that. And if it ever happens, my mindset is "good bye" regardless of anything else. It's clean and simple. We have about as stable of marriage as I have witnessed. She does her thing, I do mine; no forcing each other to do anything we don't want and that includes only watching what we want. We have our "us" movies and TV and our individual stuff. It works

McLovin knows what you mean...the future Mrs. McLovin hates Entourage and Sopranos so she gets the boot to the bedroom to watch gay shit like the bachelor and desperate housewives. McLovin goes to Vegas and golf trips without her and she goes to the mall without McLovin. McLovin' applauds your happy marriage...salute :cheers:

Practice Squad

Postby StillRush » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:28 pm

It does require a LOT of money to do so, it's almost criminal what it takes to go there, but I guess it's a simple supply and demand equation.

So I'm hereby starting my own Super Bowl trip fund to absolutely, no matter what, be there for the next one. I have a feeling we're looking at a dynasty in the making right now for the next five years, so I'm hopeful I'll have my chance soon enough. I'll drink to that.

:cheers:

GO STEELERS!!! FIRST TO SIX, BABY!!!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:38 pm

El Nino wrote:so as a steelers fan, why did you pass up the chance to watch the sb? i thought it was like the duty of the fan to not pass an opportunity up like that lol. i know i wouldn't.

unless the fellas are throwing a huge sb party with strippers and callgirls invited lol

Dude, how many Steeler fans COULD go to this game but are choosing not to? Millions of them. (Now technically, not all millions could attend regardless but you know my point.) Now, it could be argued that since I live in easy driving distance to the game, my absenteeism is a more heinous crime, but regardless, plenty of you COULD go to this game but are choosing not to. Anyone who can get his hands on 5k can go. (As luck would have it, we only needed 2k to go. Great deal.)

Grizzled Veteran

Postby El Nino » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:42 pm

i can't, im a broke ass college student ;)

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:15 pm

El Nino wrote:i can't, im a broke ass college student ;)

I hear yea, but there are millions of Steelers fans who COULD find 5k if they had to. Of course, that # of those fans who can find the 5k have dramatically been reduced over the last 5 years. Especially the last 2. Thanks scum bag traitors in Congress and WH. They serve big corpa at the expense of the people. Now everyone is paying

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:16 pm

StillRush wrote:It does require a LOT of money to do so, it's almost criminal what it takes to go there, but I guess it's a simple supply and demand equation.

So I'm hereby starting my own Super Bowl trip fund to absolutely, no matter what, be there for the next one. I have a feeling we're looking at a dynasty in the making right now for the next five years, so I'm hopeful I'll have my chance soon enough. I'll drink to that.

:cheers:

GO STEELERS!!! FIRST TO SIX, BABY!!!

I just got word that some bros rented a house and invited me down. I may actually still go.

Return to Rant Forum