Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Palin's Turkey antics

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Seasoned Veteran

Palin's Turkey antics

Postby GodfatherofSoul » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:30 pm

I really don't understand what she was trying to do here. Obviously, this was staged and the Deliverance-esque hillbilly in the back posing and grinning for the camera makes it look even kookier. Now, I'm not a vegetarian so I have no concern with slaughtering turkeys, but why the hell would you use that as a backdrop for an interview?

Practice Squad

Re: Palin's Turkey antics

Postby deathwind » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:40 pm

GodfatherofSoul wrote:I really don't understand what she was trying to do here. Obviously, this was staged and the Deliverance-esque hillbilly in the back posing and grinning for the camera makes it look even kookier. Now, I'm not a vegetarian so I have no concern with slaughtering turkeys, but why the hell would you use that as a backdrop for an interview?

why would you bother mentioning it? you must be a hater.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:54 pm

How come no one is responding to TGFoS to "let it go", blah, blah blah?

Fucking hypocrites.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Hoppy » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:59 am

You got it wrong, they should have placed her in the machine....................

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby sarka196 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:33 am

GodfatherofSoul wrote:I really don't understand what she was trying to do here. ...but why the hell would you use that as a backdrop for an interview?

Umm...maybe this is just a wild guess, but...do you suppose they used a turkey farm as the backdrop for her to pardon turkey's because that is where there are turkey's that are about to be slaughtered for Thanksgiving?

:shock:

So simple, even a caveman can figure it out. :roll:
Marines should come with warning labels.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby GodfatherofSoul » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:08 am

sarka196 wrote:
GodfatherofSoul wrote:I really don't understand what she was trying to do here. ...but why the hell would you use that as a backdrop for an interview?

Umm...maybe this is just a wild guess, but...do you suppose they used a turkey farm as the backdrop for her to pardon turkey's because that is where there are turkey's that are about to be slaughtered for Thanksgiving?

Uh, did you watch the video? This wasn't turkeys milling about. This was turkeys being beheaded in a blood-filled trough with some psycho woodsman grinning for the camera the whole time. Keep rationalizing my friend.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:43 am

So what. (I've watched it, it wasn't all bloody or gruesome.)
What do you think the Turkey you ate yesterday went through?

Practice Squad

Postby raleigh-steelman » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:16 pm

thesteelhammer wrote:How come no one is responding to TGFoS to "let it go", blah, blah blah?

Fucking hypocrites.

As much as I hate to, I'm gonna have to side with hammer on this one. I don't see what the big fucking deal is. "let it go"

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:36 pm

GodfatherofSoul wrote:Now, I'm not a vegetarian so I have no concern with slaughtering turkeys, but why the hell would you use that as a backdrop for an interview?

My guess is because she's a freakin' dingbat! :lol:

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby sarka196 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:43 am

GodfatherofSoul wrote:
sarka196 wrote:

Uh, did you watch the video? This wasn't turkeys milling about. This was turkeys being beheaded in a blood-filled trough with some psycho woodsman grinning for the camera the whole time. Keep rationalizing my friend.

And...

What's your point? You do realize that they actually have to kill turkey's (and other animals) to provide us with the food we eat everyday, don't you Godfather?
Marines should come with warning labels.

Practice Squad

Postby Rafterman » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:32 pm

steelerette wrote:
GodfatherofSoul wrote:Now, I'm not a vegetarian so I have no concern with slaughtering turkeys, but why the hell would you use that as a backdrop for an interview?

My guess is because she's a freakin' dingbat! :lol:
:cheers:

We have a winner!

Return to Rant Forum