Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Voting Intimidation By Black Panthers In Philadelphia?

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Stillers.com Team

Voting Intimidation By Black Panthers In Philadelphia?

Postby thesteelhammer » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:28 pm

INteresting story alleging Voting Intimidation By Black Panthers In Philadelphia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCeD1RcJjAg

And according to this report one of them works at the polling place and gets to wear his gear. :?

Stillers.com Team

Re: Voting Intimidation By Black Panthers In Philadelphia?

Postby thesteelhammer » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:43 pm

Here is a link with video of the guy with the night stick.
He says he is "security",
you decide.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/voting_irregularities/2008/11/04/147652.html

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:14 pm

AFTER TWO DAYS Nobody has anything to say about this?
Really?

Come on dems, explain this.
Or condemn it.
but don't do an "Obama" and say nothing.
You are in charge now - BE LEADERS - TAKE A STAND ON IT.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby TheOldRanger » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:08 pm

Hammer, let it go. Please stop crying. Your guy lost, it's over, forget it. I'll tell you what: you forget about this "voter intimidation," and the rest of us will forget about Bush stealing the election in '00. Deal?

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:26 pm

TheOldRanger wrote:Hammer, let it go. Please stop crying. Your guy lost, it's over, forget it. I'll tell you what: you forget about this "voter intimidation," and the rest of us will forget about Bush stealing the election in '00. Deal?

Once again showing what a Hypocrite you are.

For Eight Years we have heard that the 2000 election was stolen and watch as dems systematicly performed character assasination on President Bush, thus weakening our country.
Even after re-election in 2004, hypocrites like you continued with it and the character assasination on President Bush, thus weakening our country.
Even after winning congress in 2006, hypocrites like you continued with it and the character assasination on President Bush, thus weakening our country.
Even today after wining the white house, you bring up 2000.

Now you expect us to "forget it" and "unite". - hypocrites!

WHY SHOULDN'T WE LEARN FROM YOUR STRATEGY, AFTER ALL
OBAMA BOUGHT THIS ELECTION WITH ILLEGAL CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS AND LIES?

Yes, the election of 2008 is over, but the election of 2010 and 2012 has just begun.
Defeat is never final.

Where is the traditional democratic outcry over voter suppression? -Hypocrites

Elephants never forget & we won't let America forget either.
OBAMA BOUGHT THIS ELECTION WITH ILLEGAL CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS AND LIES.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby TheOldRanger » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:38 am

Hammer, I'm starting to worry about you. You sound a bit high-strung. By that measure, Rasputin was a little eccentric, Stalin was a little mean, and Hitler was annoyed by Jews. You might be a wingnut.

The election of 2000 was damn sure stolen, the heist perpetrated by the Florida Bush cabal, in which they purged the voter rolls of eligible voters whose names sounded like or resembled those of convicted felons, for instance. Google that, Tin Foil Hat.

Yes, I am a hypocrite. I'm also a realist. Your boy Bush has done more to damage this nation than a million hypocrites like me could ever hope to accomplish. It's our duty to criticize the President if we believe that he has made a mistake or has made a foolish decision, and to say that criticism of the President weakens the nation is ludicrous. If that were true, then the criticism of Bill Clinton by the right during his administration should have crippled the nation. It did not, and it does not.

Don't be afraid, little Hammer. It's going to be OK. Peace and prosperity will be good for you! You'll see, war is not nearly as much fun as peace.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:00 pm

TheOldRanger wrote:Yes, I am a hypocrite.

Finally something we can agree on.

and by the way,

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:14 pm

More on the Black Panthers intimidating voters

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/07/party-leader-says-black-panther-presence-polls-provoked-neo-nais/

Attorney, spokesman, and the self described four star general of the New Black Panther Party, Malik Shabazz said that there were more than 300 Panthers deployed in several cities across the U.S. to "ensure the voting process went fairly and smoothly", but that there were no Panthers working in any actual official capacity.

And still not condemnation from TheOldRanger, the Democratic Party, or Obama.
Shame on you hypocrites.

Practice Squad

Postby deathwind » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:10 pm

thesteelhammer wrote:More on the Black Panthers intimidating voters

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/07/party-leader-says-black-panther-presence-polls-provoked-neo-nais/

Attorney, spokesman, and the self described four star general of the New Black Panther Party, Malik Shabazz said that there were more than 300 Panthers deployed in several cities across the U.S. to "ensure the voting process went fairly and smoothly", but that there were no Panthers working in any actual official capacity.

And still not condemnation from TheOldRanger, the Democratic Party, or Obama.
Shame on you hypocrites.

Why is it the panthers are ok, yet the KKK are racist's? By the way, I think BOTH groups are cowardly haters and should be stomped on sight.

Practice Squad

Postby raleigh-steelman » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:06 pm

thesteelhammer wrote:
TheOldRanger wrote:Yes, I am a hypocrite.

Finally something we can agree on.

and by the way,

Yes, I'm sure the $150 his aunt gave him wasthe turning point of the election. It had nothing to do with McCain being a crazy old man who's idea of country first was to spill every bit of intel he had while a POW in exchange for a good doctor. Or the fact that his VP pick appeared to most as completly clueless. Yup you nailed it, it must have been the illegal contributions.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:53 pm

raleigh-steelman wrote:Yes, I'm sure the $150 his aunt gave him wasthe turning point of the election. It had nothing to do with McCain being a crazy old man who's idea of country first was to spill every bit of intel he had while a POW in exchange for a good doctor. Or the fact that his VP pick appeared to most as completly clueless. Yup you nailed it, it must have been the illegal contributions.

Do you mean his aunt who is here illegally and who is fighting to stay here?
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/obama_aunt/2008/11/07/148931.html

So you are saying the $250 million Obama spent on TV ads had nothing to do with winning the election? If that were so, they wouldn't have spent all that money and they wouldn't have bought the 30 minue informercial.
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/obama_tv_ads/2008/11/06/148428.html

And where did that money come from? Well much of it was from illegal sources.
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/obama_fundraisng/2008/11/05/148218.html

and that should bother ALL Americans.
As should any hate groups intimindating voters outside a voting station.
Yet, no one else has Condemned the acts of Malik Shabazz and this New Black Panther Party and the 300 Panthers deployed in several cities across the U.S.

Practice Squad

Postby raleigh-steelman » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:24 pm

thesteelhammer wrote:
raleigh-steelman wrote:Yes, I'm sure the $150 his aunt gave him wasthe turning point of the election. It had nothing to do with McCain being a crazy old man who's idea of country first was to spill every bit of intel he had while a POW in exchange for a good doctor. Or the fact that his VP pick appeared to most as completly clueless. Yup you nailed it, it must have been the illegal contributions.

Do you mean his aunt who is here illegally and who is fighting to stay here? And I'm sure she is the only illegal trying to stay here. Non-issue, let the INS handle it like they are supposed to, from what I've heard Obama hasn't done anything to stop this.
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/obama_aunt/2008/11/07/148931.html

So you are saying the $250 million Obama spent on TV ads had nothing to do with winning the election? If that were so, they wouldn't have spent all that money and they wouldn't have bought the 30 minue informercial. And what was his lead in the polls before the infomercial? I don't believe it made much of a difference.

and that should bother ALL Americans. No it's Washington, I generally expect all money to be dirty, and any campaign to be built on lies. I think this is the norm for all Americans when it comes to politics. The fact that he was given soo much money just goes to show how sick and tired Americans are of the Bush ways and wanted to make absolutely sure part of Bush clan didn't get back into the White House.

As should any hate groups intimindating voters outside a voting station.
Yet, no one else has Condemned the acts of Malik Shabazz and this New Black Panther Party and the 300 Panthers deployed in several cities across the U.S. You want it condemned, I'll condemn it, THEY"RE ASSHOLES. If it wasn't a land slide I would say they had an affect but really they were just a non-factor.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:36 pm

raleigh-steelman wrote: And I'm sure she is the only illegal trying to stay here. Non-issue, let the INS handle it like they are supposed to, from what I've heard Obama hasn't done anything to stop this.

You brought her up, not me.

raleigh-steelman wrote:And what was his lead in the polls before the infomercial? I don't believe it made much of a difference.

The infomercial is only part of the EIGHTY MILLION MORE DOLLARS Obama spent thn McCain in TV advertising. It made a difference, which is why Obama did it (or are you saying we can expect an Obama administration to waste large sums of money on ineffective crap - I might agree with that. :D )

Why did Obama have that much more than McCain? Because he broke his promise. He lied.

and that should bother ALL Americans.

raleigh-steelman wrote:No it's Washington, I generally expect all money to be dirty, and any campaign to be built on lies. I think this is the norm for all Americans when it comes to politics.

That is truely one of the saddest things I have ever seen an American citizen say. I expect more.

raleigh-steelman wrote: You want it condemned, I'll condemn it, THEY"RE ASSHOLES.

Great, now what is Obama's administration going to do about it?
If the KKK had intimidated people from voting, everyone would expect prosecutions. It needs to be the same for the Panthers. That is equality & equal justice under the laws of this nation.

raleigh-steelman wrote: If it wasn't a land slide I would say they had an affect but really they were just a non-factor.

Chicken or egg? I wouldn't call it a landslide (that was Regan/Mondale), but regardless of the margain, WE HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH OF A FACTOR 300 people intimidating voters could have, or the fact that the press let it be known that this was happening, which could have kept others from showing up (voter turn-out was much less than expected).
It is an integrity of the process issue. ANY AFFECT IS TOO MUCH OF AN AFFECT.

Practice Squad

Postby Rafterman » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:43 pm

Hammer,

You truly are an ignorant ass. You prove the point with every post you make. The American people have spoken, Obama is president, get over it.

The 2010 and 2012 elections are over to, your party is quickly becoming irrelevant, just like you. :twisted:

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:56 pm

Rafterman wrote:Hammer,

You truly are an ignorant ass. You prove the point with every post you make. The American people have spoken, Obama is president, get over it.

The 2010 and 2012 elections are over to, your party is quickly becoming irrelevant, just like you. :twisted:

So you support racially motivated voter intimidation then?

You go right on thinking 2010 and 1012 are already over. (Do you know anything about history?)
Meanwhile, I'm gonna do what you libs did for the past 8 years, and not get over it and remind everyone how OBAMA BOUGHT THIS ELECTION WITH ILLEGAL CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS AND LIES.

Practice Squad

Postby Rafterman » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:47 am

Do you know anything about simple arithmetic?

Your party is quickly dying off and ours is growing exponentially.
Do the math, or have a 5th grader do it for you. :celebrate:

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:57 pm

Rafter,

Stop drinking the Kool-Aide the media is serving and check your history.
Both parties have been declared dead before by the media. Heck the D's were supposedly dead just 4 years ago. And you Libs would like nothing more than for conservatives to believe the GOP is dead now. It simply isn't true. You need to check the actual numbers for voter turn out in places like Ohio. You also need to check the exit polls for the actual issues liberal support. They aren't popular even among this years voters. (just look at the gay marriage issue).

This election was about two things - the Bush administration and the economy.

Obama will have a honeymoon, but it won't last. Times will be tough and the party in power always pays even if they try to blame the prior administration.

BUT ONCE AGAIN - NONE OF THIS IS THE POINT OF THE THREAD.
VOTER INTIMIDATION IS.
Those in power need to make sure those who did it are held responsible under the law.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby indysteel » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:28 pm

Two things:

First, I want everyone to cup their hands and look at them. What is there is EXACTLY what your going to get from Obama. What cracks me up is everyone thinks they are going to get something for free from Obama.

Second and more importantly:

Everyone had DAMN well hope this sack of shit knows something. He can talk and look good...however, it's game time....can he actually PRODUCE??

Return to Rant Forum