Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Stiller Fans - your country needs you.

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Practice Squad

Stiller Fans - your country needs you.

Postby Kimo Brah » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:44 pm

Steeler fans may actually decide the election! We must stop the Eagle fans!

We don't need CHANGE from a Recession to a Depression. Big government spending Democrats like Jimmy Carter and Barrack Obamma believe in growing government, spending our money and giving our hard earned money to others who don't even pay taxes. The Democrats including the gay Elmer Fud Barney Frank and his buddies in HUD and Freddie/Fannie Mac got us into this economic mess by forcing banks to give bad loans to people who couldn't pay them back. The greedy Banks and Mortgage Brokers didn't care because they could just scam the stupid Investment Banks with CRAP mortgage-backed-securities and pass the bad crap up the line all they way to the taxpayers. This was one big scam led by Dems Barney Frank and his pals to get the "underprivileged" into homes they couldn't afford. Wow - thanks for nothing! Now all the workers are stuck with the bill and the Dems want to bail out the greedy as well as the needy scammers who lied on their loan apps. Check out his video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EyKiOE7 ... re=related

We need to rely on proven methods to increase AMERICAN business so that workers can keep their jobs and prosper. That method includes giving incentives to businesses to grow and not cut back. That means getting rid of failed government regulations that force banks to handout loads of bad loans and letting them pass the buck to you and I. Check out this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXLHm9aM ... re=related

Give me a Reagan Republican to get us out of this mess (McCain will have to do) and not a big spending pass the buck Jimmy Carter Depression creating Democrat like Barrack NO-Bamma.

We need job growth NOT government growth and a depression!

Please get out the vote for McCain like your job depended on it . . . because it very well may.

Go Steelers! Let's beat the Philly voters tomorrow.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Stiller Fans - your country needs you.

Postby SnatchSacker » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:41 pm

Kimo Brah wrote:Steeler fans may actually decide the election! We must stop the Eagle fans!

We don't need CHANGE from a Recession to a Depression. Big government spending Democrats like Jimmy Carter and Barrack Obamma believe in growing government, spending our money and giving our hard earned money to others who don't even pay taxes. The Democrats including the gay Elmer Fud Barney Frank and his buddies in HUD and Freddie/Fannie Mac got us into this economic mess by forcing banks to give bad loans to people who couldn't pay them back. The greedy Banks and Mortgage Brokers didn't care because they could just scam the stupid Investment Banks with CRAP mortgage-backed-securities and pass the bad crap up the line all they way to the taxpayers. This was one big scam led by Dems Barney Frank and his pals to get the "underprivileged" into homes they couldn't afford. Wow - thanks for nothing! Now all the workers are stuck with the bill and the Dems want to bail out the greedy as well as the needy scammers who lied on their loan apps. Check out his video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EyKiOE7 ... re=related

We need to rely on proven methods to increase AMERICAN business so that workers can keep their jobs and prosper. That method includes giving incentives to businesses to grow and not cut back. That means getting rid of failed government regulations that force banks to handout loads of bad loans and letting them pass the buck to you and I. Check out this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXLHm9aM ... re=related

Give me a Reagan Republican to get us out of this mess (McCain will have to do) and not a big spending pass the buck Jimmy Carter Depression creating Democrat like Barrack NO-Bamma.

We need job growth NOT government growth and a depression!

Please get out the vote for McCain like your job depended on it . . . because it very well may.

Go Steelers! Let's beat the Philly voters tomorrow.

:suplusone:,000,000,000,000,000,000!

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Steelhope » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:14 pm

:suahhbs:

we didn't beat the Eagles on the field either

I predict Obama will be one of our best Presidents ever

Seasoned Veteran

Postby GodfatherofSoul » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:24 pm

Steelhope wrote::suahhbs:

we didn't beat the Eagles on the field either

I predict Obama will be one of our best Presidents ever

I second your prediction!

Return to Rant Forum