Register

Board index » Rant Forum » I WANT LEFTWICH!!!!!!!!!!!

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Grizzled Veteran

I WANT LEFTWICH!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:15 pm

I have gone on record as saying that Byron is not better than Ben and I still dont think he is. But our schedule is too tough to let SLOW MOTION BEN mess it up. Ben processes the information too slow and it too worried about the rush to be effective. Even when he has 5 seconds he still holds it. EVERY team will blitz us silly to make Ben make quick decisions, which he cant do. This team is GOOD, we dont need an elite qb to lead us. We just need one who can execute, move the chains and not turn the ball over. Byron was the better qb when they were in the MAC. I'd LOVE to see what he could do playing for us. I think he would move this offense and I cant wait till it happens.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: I WANT LEFTWICH!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby deltadweller » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:30 pm

Ben played horrible today. If you think Leftwhich would do better you need to watch more or share the crack pipe. He's been an interception waiting to happen his whole career. His windup is longer than any QB in recent memory. If you have to have a change you'd be better off trying your luck with Dixon. That said Ben is one of the top QB's in the league. He'll be fine.

Practice Squad

Postby ktm5411 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:42 pm

Ben's constantly worrying about getting sacked or getting hurt and not playing football the way he should be because of it. The fact is he's not playing good football and really hasn't played good football against good defenses (that's if you agree the Ravens are overrated) since Arians has been in charge of the offense. It's harsh but it's true. That being said, if he can settle down and read a defense I would take him over just about anyone with our line, and I do believe he'll bounce back and we'll go into the playoffs a contender.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby El Nino » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:31 pm

i don't

Seasoned Veteran

Postby KingCool » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:43 pm

We know you want Leftwich to man handle you... but we're talking Steeler football here.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:30 pm

When he gets in and moves the offense dont worry I'll be here to say. TOLD YOU

Grizzled Veteran

Postby McLovin » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:58 am

There are $100 million reasons the Steelers will not start Byron Leftwich.

Return to Rant Forum