Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Why do the Steelers need FORCED to play the right people?

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Grizzled Veteran

Why do the Steelers need FORCED to play the right people?

Postby lloydrules » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:18 pm

Why, on earth, are the Steelers so loyal to Simmons, at the vast expense to the rest of the team and fan base?

We all said the guy sucked. But no matter how obvious, he stayed in the starting line up - and got a huge new deal - even though he sucks. It took an injury to get him out of playing time and I bet they will put him right back in the starting line up come next year.

What photos of the Rooneys does this guy possess?

Seasoned Veteran

Re: Why do the Steelers need FORCED to play the right people?

Postby Crosby4Life » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:22 pm

lloydrules wrote:What photos of the Rooneys does this guy possess?

I just threw up a little. Thanks for that.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:42 pm

Another DUMB post by a DUMB guy. Hows that site coming along (Cowboys) with me on it? LIAR

Grizzled Veteran

Postby No l Gravity l » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:26 pm

lloydrules wrote:Why, on earth, are the Steelers so loyal to Simmons, at the vast expense to the rest of the team and fan base?

We all said the guy sucked. But no matter how obvious, he stayed in the starting line up - and got a huge new deal - even though he sucks. It took an injury to get him out of playing time and I bet they will put him right back in the starting line up come next year.

What photos of the Rooneys does this guy possess?

TIMMAY? Have YOU returned? :celebrate:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:00 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:Another DUMB post by a DUMB guy. Hows that site coming along (Cowboys) with me on it? LIAR

WTF r u talking about, idiot?

Now go sell some more insurance so u can fill half of your gas tank up. You'll have enough left over for Mickey Dees Menu-are items

Seasoned Veteran

Postby LambertoCincoOcho » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:24 pm

It's a legit question. As far as Simmons he couldn't establish consistency. He played well in only a stretch of games at the end of the season before signing his new deal. I hope Simmons retires, drops the weight and lives a healthier lifestyle to better cope with his diabetes. It would be better for him and better for the Stillers too. Ben was pressed into duty as a 3rd stringer after Batch and Maddox got hurt and it helped his development immensely. Who knows when we would have seen Mewelde? It took Mendenhall and Parker going down before he ever got any touches. In my opinion the Coaches have to play the Guys making the most bread. Moore may have played sooner but the Steelers couldn't have known Rashard would still be there at the Stillers slot in the 1st round. I'm very worried that we made the wrong choice with Mendenhall but Moore looks as good as a first rounder. This team is the class of the AFC so just set back and enjoy the ride my Stiller brethren. We play 5 of our last 8 at home !!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:05 pm

lloydrules wrote:
Scalaid6 wrote:Another DUMB post by a DUMB guy. Hows that site coming along (Cowboys) with me on it? LIAR

Now go sell some more insurance so u can fill half of your gas tank up. You'll have enough left over for Mickey Dees Menu-are items

I DONT BUY GAS DUMDUM. WHEN YOU BELONG TO A FIRM, ONE OF THE PERKS OF THE JOB IS FREE GAS, CORPORATE CAR (BUICK) AND PAID VACATIONS. SORRY YOU DONT GET THAT WORKING AT THE LOCAL CAR WASH. DUMDUM

Practice Squad

Postby bdl » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:35 pm

Hey Scalaid....any chance of seeing the rest of the chica in your avatar....she looks kind of Brazilian in the picture....

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:53 pm

Sure you can see her, shes very popular and latino like you said. You know your women. Say hello to Vida.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:22 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:
lloydrules wrote:

I DONT BUY GAS DUMDUM. WHEN YOU BELONG TO A FIRM, ONE OF THE PERKS OF THE JOB IS FREE GAS, CORPORATE CAR (BUICK) AND PAID VACATIONS. SORRY YOU DONT GET THAT WORKING AT THE LOCAL CAR WASH. DUMDUM

Oh, wow, a "FIRM." Having to slog through the corporate shit. How fun. Having to put on a fucking necktie? Having to show up every day, on time. Being told when you can do what? Every day is a paid vacation when you OWN your OWN company, you fucktard. By the way, let's see how great your "firm" job is as the economy continues to collapse. Let's see how long your paid vacations and free gas last. I barely even fucking NEED gas, you dumb shit.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:27 pm

You own your own business? I SAY YOUR A LIAR. And do you know how many businessess are failures? This is not about my job is better than your job (how adolescent of you). You can cry recession all you like DUMDUM. No matter how hard it gets the world will ALWAYS need doctors and attorneys, DUMDUM.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Coke Oven » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:47 pm

"What photos of the Rooneys does this guy possess?"

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Return to Rant Forum