Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Steelers a better team without Parker

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Grizzled Veteran

Steelers a better team without Parker

Postby lloydrules » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:48 pm

Not because FWP isn't a good player, he is. But when he's in the line up they are far too uncreative and waste far too many plays by over-relying on FWP.

You want evidence?

Look at the play calling in the Jags and Cinci games. Way more creative. Way less predictable. With FWP, they call for way to many rushing plays that are simple and easy to see coming.

More evidence: With FWP around, Moore got 1 carry in 4 games. WTF? They are morons for not getting Moore with more touches - TOTAL FUCKING MORONS.

With FWP coming back, do they revert back to rock headed simplicity or did they learn a lesson?

If they go back to over-rushing FWP and becoming predictable again I'm gonna scream.

:sushootem:

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Steelers a better team without Parker

Postby Scalaid6 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:37 pm

I think the Moron is the poster. Willies resume speaks for itself. Your downgrading the guy based on TWO maybe THREE games by Mewelde. Willie is what he is. He's fast and a tough lil bugger, nothing more nothing less. He doesnt have the vision of Moore or the experience. Willie is a raw talent. I think they compliment each other. Those runs Mewelde broke for big gains, Willie would have scored (more speed). Mewelde IS more versatile than Willie but is he better? All one would have to do is look at each of their resumes to answer that question.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby GodfatherofSoul » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:59 pm

lloydrules wrote:Not because FWP isn't a good player, he is. But when he's in the line up they are far too uncreative and waste far too many plays by over-relying on FWP.

You want evidence?

Look at the play calling in the Jags and Cinci games. Way more creative. Way less predictable. With FWP, they call for way to many rushing plays that are simple and easy to see coming.

More evidence: With FWP around, Moore got 1 carry in 4 games. WTF? They are morons for not getting Moore with more touches - TOTAL FUCKING MORONS.

With FWP coming back, do they revert back to rock headed simplicity or did they learn a lesson?

If they go back to over-rushing FWP and becoming predictable again I'm gonna scream.

:sushootem:

You never read the causality VS correlation lesson in school did you?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:44 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:I think the Moron is the poster. Willies resume speaks for itself. Your downgrading the guy based on TWO maybe THREE games by Mewelde. Willie is what he is. He's fast and a tough lil bugger, nothing more nothing less. He doesnt have the vision of Moore or the experience. Willie is a raw talent. I think they compliment each other. Those runs Mewelde broke for big gains, Willie would have scored (more speed). Mewelde IS more versatile than Willie but is he better? All one would have to do is look at each of their resumes to answer that question.

Moron, you didn't read the post. I never said Moore was better than FWP, I said the TEAM was better because their PLAY CALLING is better and they don't call as many uncreative, obvious runs off tackle or up the middle.

Next time, read and grasp the assertion before responding to it erroneously, like a tool. :roll:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:16 pm

I read the post and commented on it accordingly. So the reason the playcalling is better is because of Mewelde in the lineup? Why dont you just give Arians credit for calling a good game? Why does the credit go to Mewelde? I commented on the Title of the thread and what does that title say DUMDUM? The only thing erroneous about my post was engaging in dialogue with an ignoramous.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby No l Gravity l » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:32 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:I think the Moron is the poster. Willies resume speaks for itself. Your downgrading the guy based on TWO maybe THREE games by Mewelde. Willie is what he is. He's fast and a tough lil bugger, nothing more nothing less. He doesnt have the vision of Moore or the experience. Willie is a raw talent. I think they compliment each other. Those runs Mewelde broke for big gains, Willie would have scored (more speed). Mewelde IS more versatile than Willie but is he better? All one would have to do is look at each of their resumes to answer that question.

Yeah but on those other half dozen plays Moore pushed for positive yardage, Parker would've been stopped 4 yards in the backfield :yes:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:58 am

You CANT make absolute statements without having absolute knowledge

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:50 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:I read the post and commented on it accordingly. So the reason the playcalling is better is because of Mewelde in the lineup? Why dont you just give Arians credit for calling a good game? Why does the credit go to Mewelde? I commented on the Title of the thread and what does that title say DUMDUM? The only thing erroneous about my post was engaging in dialogue with an ignoramous.

You have demonstrated AGAIN that you didn't even grasp the main assertions of the 1st post. I'm done dealing with dumb dumb.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:23 pm

Another Scalaid wanna be. You cant steal my catch phrase DUMDUM. I commented on your Topic and substantiated my statements. You have made my case. Your a walking OXY MORON. Your like the old cartoon- Hardy Har Har. "Oh me Oh my, I just know something bad is going to happen". How many times has your MISERABLE *ss checked into a mental hospital? I bet you cant be around ANY sharp objects can you DUMDUM?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:09 pm

<sigh> You're just a dumb fuck. The kind of moron who thinks rolling in an Esc. makes you a big man. Pathetic.

My point was the different/superior play calling when FWP is not available. And you keep acting like I said MM was a better back then FWP. That makes you a moron.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:07 pm

Who cares what you say, who listens to a DUMDUM?? GO STEELERS!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:11 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:Who cares what you say, who listens to a DUMDUM?? GO STEELERS!

Why do you have a fat chick as your avatar? Do you do fat chicks? Gross

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:49 pm

Vida Guerrero is NOT fat. https://www.vidasworld.com/vworld.php

TOLD YOU GUYS THIS GUY IS A DUMDUM :celebrate:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby indysteel » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:05 am

Hey does have a point --- she's not fat. WOW.

Return to Rant Forum