Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Hey conservatives: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Grizzled Veteran

Hey conservatives: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Postby SteelThatDon'tRust » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:00 pm

:lol: :sufu: :D

Actually, I have no malice toward conservatives. It's just that all the one's on THIS site are such assholes. I know you're pissed off and can't believe it and can't stand it. And this pleases me so much. To the conservatives who aren't loud mouthed assholes, it's only four more years and the political spectrum will swing back your way soon enough.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Hey conservatives: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Postby Steelers76 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:53 pm

I know I'm psyched for 4 more years of 8% or more unemployment, a deficit that this liar said he'd cut in his first 4 years in office but instead doubled, and a shitty Healthcare Law that over half the country didn't want, and will be the largest tax increase in American History.

But don't discount the number of slugs, illegals, racists, and generally stupid people who vote. This country will deserve what it gets. :sufu:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SteelThatDon'tRust » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:46 pm

That's a cool story bro. You should tell it at a party. 8-)

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Except it's not a story, bro. It's something called facts, which apparently people like you overlooked yesterday at the polls, or were just ignorant of what has been going on here the last 4 years.

But that's what you want; The biggest Government on the earth giving handouts and wiping everyone's ass for them.

However, it will be a great karmic payback when whoever wins office in 2016 will be able to say the mess he/she had to clean up that this shit for brains President left for them.

Oh, and before you say it, I'm an Independent Voter.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SteelThatDon'tRust » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:25 pm

I didn't post to have a serious political discussion. Politics is messy we both know this. I prefer Plato and Aristotle to any politician. I'm not narrow minded or one sided in my view of politics. There are some seriously bigoted assholes on this site. They can go fuck themselves. You're not one of them.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Ed Burns » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:42 am

In all honesty, the 2 Party system is outdated, and could use a huge infusion of an Independent party. It's all currently corporate driven... Money talks.

I didn't vote for Romney because he flip flops too much. I voted for Obama, who I consider the lesser of 2 evils.

Both Conservatives, and Liberals in the Government are getting kickbacks from their Corporate butt buddies. It's the Banks, Insurance Companies, and Oil Companies that run the Government here. Until we eliminate outside interests from Washington, the same soul crushing status quo we're currently in will continue on, no matter who's in the White House.

Return to Rant Forum