Postby StillSmitter » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:39 am

Last week: 7-7 FLG's: 1-2
Overall: 47-41 53.4% FLG's: 10-8 55.6%

Stat of the week:
NFC home fav vs AFC: 6-2
NFC home dog vs AFC: 0-3
AFC home fav vs NFC: 3-4
AFC home dog vs NFC: 1-1

Steelers (- 9 1/2) over CINCINNATI - I don't think we'll be looking ahead to Giants. This is, after all, the Bengals, and Paul Brown Stadium should be mostly black and gold, especially in the second half. Do we have another 1PM game before December?

Tennessee (- 8 1/2) over KANSAS CITY - The Titans' remarkable streak continues

San Diego (+ 1 1/2) over BUFFALO - I'm taking mostly visitors this week. Maybe San Diego turned the corner last week against Pats.

MIAMI (- 3 1/2) over Baltimore

Dallas ( - 7 1/2) over ST LOUIS - Not sure it matters who QB's Dallas this week - Tony Romo, Brad Johnson, or Tony the pizza delivery man.

Minnesota (+ 3 1/2) over CHICAGO

New Orleans (+ 3 1/2) over CAROLINA

NY GIANTS (-10 1/2) over San Francisco - Hopefully, the 49'ers hurt most of the Giants' stars this week, but if the Giants play like they did againts the Browns, it won't matter for next week who plays.

HOUSTON ( - 7 1/2) over Detroit - Boy, if Houston didn't totally blow that game against Indy, they could very well be a team to be reckoned with in the AFC playoff race. They still might - heck, they got games against Cleveland, Cincy, and Baltimore left!

NY Jets ( - 3 1/2) over OAKLAND

WASHINGTON ( - 7 1/2) over Cleveland - Have they said what was wrong with Kellen Winslow yet? Is it his pussy that is hurt?

Indianapolis (- 1 1/2) over GREEN BAY

Seattle (+ 10 1/2) over TAMPA BAY - I don't think Seattle is as bad as its record, and I believe this is a lot of points, even with Seneca Wallace QB'ing for the Seahawks.

Denver (+ 3 1/2) over NEW ENGLAND

FLG's:
San Diego (+ 1 1/2) over BUFFALO
Indianapolis (- 1 1/2) over GREEN BAY
Seattle (+ 10 1/2) over TAMPA BAY

Seasoned Veteran

Re: StillSmitter's Week 7 picks ATS

Postby JumboHeadYouks » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:26 am

Find a new hobby...you suck ATS.

If you want to make money..bet home underdogs,,, 75% winners.

Practice Squad

Re: StillSmitter's Week 7 picks ATS

Postby StillSmitter » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:53 pm

Before yesterday, home dogs were 10-17 on the year. Yesterday, they were 3-2, so 13-19 on the year equals 40.6%, not 75%. And yes, my picks yesterday were not good.

Return to NFL Forum