Register

Board index » NFL Forum » The undisclosed illness of Winslow.

Talk about what's going on around the rest of the NFL
Seasoned Veteran

The undisclosed illness of Winslow.

Postby LambertoCincoOcho » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:03 pm

This news comes from a underground site. Apparently Winslow managed to get a glass bottle lodged in his rectum. To avoid a obviously embarrassing situation he tugged at the bottle trying to remove it himself further aggravating his injuries. A minor surgical procedure was conducted to expedite the healing process. omg :shock:

Grizzled Veteran

Re: The undisclosed illness of Winslow.

Postby jstallworth82 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:34 pm

Are you sure that Joey Porter did not assist in placing it there?

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Crosby4Life » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:36 pm

Deadspin reports a rumor that he went into the hospital with swollen balls, possibly from either an ED pill gone wrong, or an STD.

http://deadspin.com/5064015/kellen-winslow-may-soldier-on-against-redskins-despite-unfortunate-ball+related-emergency

Practice Squad

Postby Steve » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:54 pm

Yea... his balls were swollen... its not funny.. its actually extremely serious....its a bad sign............could be viral but it is also worrisome for some cancers..............try to be tasteful here..............its not good news.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Hoppy » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:49 pm

Back with the team but not cleared to practice.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Steel_Buckeye » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:25 pm

This is just what I heard: A friend of mine is the running backs coach at Defiance Collage and and he went to school with a guy on the Cleveland Browns Training staff. He said his friend told him that Winslow had taken a shot to the nuts and had to have one of his testicles removed. Not sure how much to believe, but this is looking like the reports that are leaking out. They are saying right now that he had swollen testicles. I guess he is embarrassed about going down to 1 testicle, hence the secracy about everything? Like I said, this is only second hand knowledge. I have no links to substantiate. But only time will tell if this new Browns insider I got is good or just SH**.
I_STEEL_BELIEVE

Practice Squad

Postby bdl » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:31 pm

I heard he had 20 gallons of ejaculate pumped out of his stomach....and three gerbil's removed from his rectum...oh wait that's Bon Jovi/ Elton John....nevermind

Return to NFL Forum