Register

Board index » NFL Forum » FoxSports Power Rankings - Patriots

Talk about what's going on around the rest of the NFL
Grizzled Veteran

FoxSports Power Rankings - Patriots

Postby indysteel » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:34 pm

From the FoxSport (MSN) website:

The Patriots A.B. (After Brady) may drop even more depending on this week's critical matchup with the Jets and some spunky new quarterback they picked up this summer. This week, Dr. Evil Bill Belichick gets the benefit of the doubt considering the system, the history and the talent he has built in New England.

System?? Say it with me Beavis and Butthead.."ugh....." What system and if the "system" is that good, every other team in the league is copying it. OHH...I forgot...the "cheating system" for 19.99.

History?? Geez...makes it sound like the Patsie have a storied history right up there with GB, Chicago, and the Steelers? Someone explain to me how your "history" impacts your "current" season.

Talent?? OK. I'll give in here. But "..built in NE..." No. He has OLD talent. He had talent at ONE TIME. But, that is coming to an end (tune in soft music and sobs). They damn near lost to KC for cripes sake!

No folks, what we are witnessing is the decline of the most hated team in the NFL and, frankly, the media -- being the knob washers that they are -- simply cannot admit this is happening.

Stillers.com Team

Re: FoxSports Power Rankings - Patriots

Postby Nel » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:34 am

The "system" was to convince Brady to take a cheap contract so that the Pats could keep good players around him in order to win-by-cheating.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: FoxSports Power Rankings - Patriots

Postby steelerette » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:46 pm

FoxSport (MSN) website wrote:
The Patriots A.B. (After Brady) may drop even more depending on this week's critical matchup with the Jets and some spunky new quarterback they picked up this summer. This week, Dr. Evil Bill Belichick gets the benefit of the doubt considering the system, the history and the talent he has built in New England.

The Bretts are going to beat the Patriots this week. :celebrate:

Return to NFL Forum