Register

Board index » NFL Forum » Brady's Season Over.

Talk about what's going on around the rest of the NFL
Practice Squad

Brady's Season Over.

Postby Still Furnace » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:32 pm

Really, I don't wish it on anyone's QB, but I had a feeling it was only a matter of time. Injured reserve. Done.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3575339

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Brady's Season Over.

Postby indysteel » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:44 pm

Now we get to see how big of a genius Billicheat really is. I'm mean, with all the nut bag washing that has gone on over the past couple of years at just how brilliant he is, his ability to interchange one player for another, his adroit understanding of strategy, his overt motivational skills, I'm surprised this pecker head isn't on the ticket for November. I don't remember -- did he part the sea?

Let's see how this HOMER does with Matt Cassel -- that's RIGHT == WHO??? -- for QB.

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Apparently Belicheat will be fine... he cut two more inches off his hoody's arms. Look for Cassel to be dominant with Belicheat's arms cut off.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby WoodsonOfSteel » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:01 pm

Now we get to see how big of a genius Billicheat really is. I'm mean, with all the nut bag washing that has gone on over the past couple of years at just how brilliant he is, his ability to interchange one player for another, his adroit understanding of strategy, his overt motivational skills, I'm surprised this pecker head isn't on the ticket for November. I don't remember -- did he part the sea?

:suplusone:

Return to NFL Forum