Board index » NFL Forum » Bengals fans protesting Henry re-signing

Talk about what's going on around the rest of the NFL
Stillers.com Team

Bengals fans protesting Henry re-signing

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:45 pm

From KFFL.com

Bengals | C. Henry doesn't play; crowd frustrated with his return
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 01:52:01 -0700

The Associated Press reports Cincinnati Bengals WR Chris Henry, who was recently brought back on board by the team, did not play during the team's preseason game Saturday, Aug. 23, against the New Orleans Saints. There were banners expressing frustration with the team's decision to re-sign him in the crowd. However, some of the negative ones were taken down before the end of the first quarter.

Sounds like soccer mom? :lol:

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Bengals fans protesting Henry re-signing

Postby steelerette » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:56 pm

Or an attorney. :lol:

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:04 pm

steelerette wrote:Or an attorney. :lol:

Lawyers are probably happy to have him back in town. All his cases meant money for them.

I didn't mean "a soccer mom", but a poster named "soccer mom". She was a bengals fan.
(No offense meant to soccer mom's in general)

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:55 pm

thesteelhammer wrote:Lawyers are probably happy to have him back in town. All his cases meant money for them.

True dat. I wish we had pics of the negative banners. We could get a few chuckles out of them.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Iron Gut » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:55 pm

I can't wait for October now. I have tix for the game in Cinci. Now I need ideas for a great banner. With the rate the Bungles are going, I expect their unforms to look like prison jumps suits soon (hell, they already got the right colors).

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:48 pm

Iron Gut wrote:I can't wait for October now. I have tix for the game in Cinci. Now I need ideas for a great banner. With the rate the Bungles are going, I expect their unforms to look like prison jumps suits soon (hell, they already got the right colors).

Congrats on the tix, Iron Gut. Lucky you! I'm sure you will have a great time. I'm sure you will get a ton of responses on ideas for a banner. I'm not very clever that way, though. :lol: Be sure to give all of us here at Stillers.com a shoutout while at the game in October on your banner, too. :subngtowl:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby WoodsonOfSteel » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:44 pm

I kinda feel bad for the guy. I mean, his last run-in... The charges were dropped. Paid off or not guilty? We'll probably never know the truth. Point being, he's back with the team and taking heat over something he hasn't been found guilty on.

I do know he's a GREAT 3rd receiver and Pittsburgh has exactly ZERO answers for him when we play Cincy.

Sooooo...

I hope he gets caught defacating on a midget while finger-banging a coked-up stripper in the frozen food section of his local grocery store.

Hopefully that'll keep him out of at least ONE game against us. He and Housh both give us Hell. :sutimebomb:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:30 pm

WoodsonOfSteel wrote:He and Housh both give us Hell. :sutimebomb:

Yep, Chris Henry and Whosyourmama do like to give us fits, don't they? Chad Johnson, not so much. :lol:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby WoodsonOfSteel » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:03 am

Chad Johnson, not so much. :lol:

We can thank Sir Ike for that. He's an Ocho Cinco Shut-Down-o Machine-o.

Return to NFL Forum