Register

Board index » NFL Forum » Cutler to the Clownz??

Talk about what's going on around the rest of the NFL
Grizzled Veteran

Cutler to the Clownz??

Postby StillDodger » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:19 am

In perusing the Clowns Board..... (I registered as "Six Lombardis", and then got banned without posting anything.) Big buzz about attaining Gay Cutler, maybe in a three-way deal with the Detroit Sloni. Trade an overrated QB with a nice attitude for an overrated QB with a bad attitude...... :cheers:
Whenever Tom Brady loses, it's always someone else's fault.

Practice Squad

Re: Cutler to the Clownz??

Postby steeltank99 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Nope...he will now fade into obscurity in Chi town.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:19 pm

Oh well..... It would have been neat to see more unrest in the Circus Clowns..... Errrrr..... Cleveland Browns.........
But then again, Brady Quinn is too nice...... He makes Drew Brees look like Jack Lambert......... (Insert Leo Durocher message here.) :sutimebomb:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:34 am

I look at what happened. The Horses sign a QB that was more a beneficiary of a system than a great talent in Matt Cassel, Gay Cutler acts like an only child who just got a baby brother (didn't realize where Cassel came from), in desperation, trade Cutler to Da Bears for someone who is no better than Cassel, and Da Bears mortgage two first round picks for someone who may end up being Tim Couch II....... :?

The way I look at it, the only positive in this whole deal is the draft pix Denver acquired..... If Cutler's attitude doesn't heal in Chi-Town, the Horses could end up with a franchise pik in 2010.

Return to NFL Forum