Register

Board index » NFL Forum » Sports Guy

Talk about what's going on around the rest of the NFL
Grizzled Veteran

Sports Guy

Postby shawnlucas » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:57 pm

Look, we all know that the guy is a NE homer. He makes it painfully obvious and even admits to it in his columns. I also know that this has been discussed to death on the board. Still, this sounds like so much sour grapes that I can't even stand it.

The Sports Guy wrote:Marion Barber, you're gonna love that sloppy Heinz Field. In other news, I am now actively rooting against the Steelers after Ryan Clark's Jack Tatum-esque cheap shot on Wes Welker. If that had been done to a quarterback, he would have been handcuffed on the spot, thrown in jail and banned from professional football. The Karma Police are coming for you, Ryan Clark. You just wait.

Karma police? WTF? The Patsies, now they had all kindsa bad juju building up against them last year. Clark simply made a hard hit on a receiver.

Guess we'll see if the karma police show up to exact their toll.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Sports Guy

Postby SnatchSacker » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:40 pm

shawnlucas wrote:Look, we all know that the guy is a NE homer. He makes it painfully obvious and even admits to it in his columns. I also know that this has been discussed to death on the board. Still, this sounds like so much sour grapes that I can't even stand it.

The Sports Guy wrote:Marion Barber, you're gonna love that sloppy Heinz Field. In other news, I am now actively rooting against the Steelers after Ryan Clark's Jack Tatum-esque cheap shot on Wes Welker. If that had been done to a quarterback, he would have been handcuffed on the spot, thrown in jail and banned from professional football. The Karma Police are coming for you, Ryan Clark. You just wait.

Karma police? WTF? The Patsies, now they had all kindsa bad juju building up against them last year. Clark simply made a hard hit on a receiver.

Guess we'll see if the karma police show up to exact their toll.

Karma police sighting:

They did show up, they were in New England last Sunday afternoon, at the stadium, and standing right there as Clark knocked the FUCK-SHIT outta Wuss-Welker. They stayed till the game was over, and if you watch really close, they were even seen cracking a slight smile when leaving, waving thier Official Myron Cope Terible Towels!

:subngtowl: :subngtowl: :subngtowl: :subngtowl: :subngtowl: :subngtowl: :subngtowl: :subngtowl: :subngtowl: :subngtowl:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby shawnlucas » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:22 pm

This one is in the bag, too.

Simmons picked the Rats to win this weekend.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby shawnlucas » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:14 pm

Oh hell, he's got us at the top of his power poll.

This cannot be good.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby shawnlucas » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:25 am

I feel good sorta good about this weekend.

Simmons picked the Chargers.

So far, he's picked the Rats (Steelers win), put the Steelers at the top of his power poll (steelers lose big to the Titans) and who the hell cares about the Browns game, that was a win, no matter what.

This was all since he cursed the Steelers with bad mojo due to the Clark hit on his precious Welker.

Methinks the football gods have it out for the Sports Guy.

Yes, I'm superstitious.

Sue me.

Return to NFL Forum