Board index » Stillers Talk » Big Ben ready to go baby

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Big Ben ready to go baby

Postby steelcitymiracle » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:27 am

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Big Ben ready to go baby

Postby lloydrules » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:48 pm

I can't say I am thrilled to watch something that's main subject is that Ben has been hit more than any other QB this season (and the last two or three seasons) but there were some cool moments in that vid.

"Look who is coming in behind you, off of the field. Never come in behind 7 off the field."

Is there some kind of football code where the most important player is to be the last one off the field or something?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:53 pm

Another cool clip:

Reporter: Was there a time last week that you didn't know if you were gonna be able to play? (Re: if he was healthy enough to play.)

Ben: Last week?

R: Yes.

Ben: How about this morning?

There is some ample evidence that he does like playing up his toughness when it comes to toughing it out over injuries. Some believe he makes sure to make everyone notice that he is in pain, maybe playing it up a little.

Practice Squad

Postby StillMex » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:19 pm

This guy represents are toghtness and defenitely he is our leader to go for the six ring.
Amazing clip, just love bit
From Mexico City, which by the way is an steel town ¡¡

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:08 pm

StillMex wrote:This guy represents are toghtness and defenitely he is our leader to go for the six ring.

Stillmex, are you really from Mexico City? I thought it was a Cowboy city, not Steelers. Do tell.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:19 am

He could avoid so many hits if he just gets rid of the ball quickly. Simple

Grizzled Veteran

Postby jstallworth82 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:12 pm

Apparently he is not the only QB to take a lot of hits. It is easy to say to get the ball out quicker, but you need WR's to get open or look back otherwise you will be throwing too many balls away. Also Ben is capable of taking more hits then most QBs' because of his size and strength and still making a play. you need to call plays for this also screens and quick slants and draws slow down the rush

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:32 pm

Ben devised the playbook sir. Arians calls the plays Ben likes. Lastly, Ben is the qb and has the power to audible out of ANY play. They let him call the plays in the no huddle but hes prohibited any other time? Again, the walking OXYMORON strikes again. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

Grizzled Veteran

Postby jstallworth82 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:01 pm

again yu show yur stupidity. Nomatter who calls the plays the HC has the final say. period AndBen does not call all the plays. He did not write the book and he does not control the gameplan. He is not the one responsible for changing the scheme of the Offense. So wake up and by the way your cowqueers lost and Romo looked stupid.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:08 am

Again, WHERE DID YOU GUYS GET THIS GUY FROM? You say I'm on a cowboy site. WELL SHOW ME. I cant wait to make you look dumb. The only way Scalaid6 is on a Cowboy site is because YOU SIGNED UP AS SCALAID6. Dont worry the staff here has MY IP Address as well as yours and I GUARANTEE if there is one on the Dallas site, ITS YOUR IP address not mine sir. How old are you 12?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:29 pm

Notice the LIAR cant produce any proof???????

Grizzled Veteran

Postby jstallworth82 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:33 pm

If I needed to put your name and avatar on any site you would never be able to trce it in the first place. Number 2 I do not go to Dallas sites but have seen them on my friends computer, he is another Dallas fan. And if he were to do this noone you know could trace him. And I'm not a super computer person and if I know how to do this I am sure a lot of people on this site can do it and I know people here who dislike you. You see I love getting psople like you aggravated because it is easy. but tata for now low life. (thats another term for Lawyer in case you think I am being ignorant)

Practice Squad

Postby stillaztec » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:45 pm

lloydrules wrote:
StillMex wrote:This guy represents are toghtness and defenitely he is our leader to go for the six ring.

Stillmex, are you really from Mexico City? I thought it was a Cowboy city, not Steelers. Do tell.

lloydrules, been following this site for some years now. Never posted before because I just learn about what you guys have to say. Not only Mexico City but many cities in Mexico are definately still towns. I have the privilege to go to a game each year and always find a die hard stiller fan from my country. I live in Puebla, about 1 1!2 hours from Mexico City and there is a stiller bar where I watch the games.

Return to Stillers Talk