Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Showing some love for Mewelde Moore. THOUGHTS

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Showing some love for Mewelde Moore. THOUGHTS

Postby jstallworth82 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:18 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:
jstallworth82 wrote:Moore was good and he is a good weapon but after FWP and the rookie get healthy he will not be used again. Why, you ask? Because Arians AND Tomlin are IDIOTS. I would not start him over FWP but I would give him reps and give the opponents something to think about.
Nothing wrong with the " Here we come, try and stop us" as long as when they do stop you yo have an answer.

By this post, its not hard to tell whos the REAL idiot. I guess it takes one to know one. Lets remember Big Ben devised the current playbook. The plays arians calls are the ones our Qb picked. Arians is only calling plays that our Qb likes. A little perspective when your calling coaches idiots.

So what does playing a player in a game and calling whatever play on the field have to do with my post? again yu read what you want to read. Ben or whoever can call any play they like but what and how does that change the RB in the game? Those calls were not specific to any RB it is not like FWP or any other RB on the team could not run those plays.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:59 am

Willie doesnt have the TOOLS that mewelde has sir. Thats why FWP LEAVES the game on third downs. AGAIN, Where did you guys GET THIS GUY FROM?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby jstallworth82 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:27 pm

Well then stupid that just prooves that Moore doesn't have the TOOLs that FWP does because when FWP is playing Moore doesn't enter the game on 1st or 2nd down. And Moore is not going to have 100 yards running the ball 6 times game. And of course you read only what you want to read. My point was that when FWP is healthy again the Coaches are not going to rest FWP for a series to allow Moore to get some reps. Why, because FWP has more to offer on 1st and 2nd down then Moore does and that is why FWP is the starter and Moore is the number 3 RB.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:00 pm

Thats like saying the Steelers dont have a decal on one side of their helmet. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Thanks for stating the obvious sir. WOW

Grizzled Veteran

Postby darthsteel » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:47 pm

moore looks like the best fit for the no huddle offense!

If they are moving to a pass oriented offense like last yr, moore needs to be on the field alot.....

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk