Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Anyone seen the Tomlin-hater, Timmay, lately.....?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Anyone seen the Tomlin-hater, Timmay, lately.....?

Postby StillMill » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:08 am

Anyone seen 'im ? :lol:

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Anyone seen the Tomlin-hater, Timmay, lately.....?

Postby Scalaid6 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:50 am

90 percent of these guys are Tomlin haters.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Nashsteeler » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:27 am

LOL - Haven't seen Timmay in a while. Don't agree with most of what he says, but he does make me laugh sometimes. :supimpin:

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Field General Ben » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:51 am

Rest assured Timmay will be back the next time the Steelers lose. He'll be ranting about Tomlin's ineptitude, Dan Rooney's state of mind and any of the Steelers current RB's and TE's. But in the meantime, he's in search of Mark Bruener's elusive Super Bowl ring.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Homer J » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:51 pm

TIMMAY has been busy looking for his beloved Wolverines in the Top 25 polls.

He can't seem to find them, but he keeps looking.

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:57 pm

The last time Timberly was here was during the first half of the Ravens game and the Stillers were playing poorly.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steeledge » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:57 pm

Field General Ben wrote:Rest assured Timmay will be back the next time the Steelers lose. He'll be ranting about Tomlin's ineptitude, Dan Rooney's state of mind and any of the Steelers current RB's and TE's.

then there's another reason for the Steelers to continue their win streak, especially if it means that all of the above are just getting better!! :cheers:
...it's just a happy side effect that it's like Timmay bug spray!! :celebrate:
Wha make you tink I won cutchu, mang?!?

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Steelers4Tim » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:59 pm

StillMill wrote:Anyone seen 'im ? :lol:

Yes, he's here. Tomlin did a solid job last night, as did Arians. No complaints, why would anyone complain after a win? As for your boy Tomlin, get me a fucking playoff win in January, then we'll talk. As of right now, here's the only numbers that matters to Steelers fans.....

0-1
"If you lead a good life, say your prayers and go to church, when you die you might go to Pittsburgh".
-Steelers folklore

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steeledge » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:06 pm

Steelers4Tim wrote:Yes, he's here.

Oh, great... :roll:
Steelers4Tim wrote:Tomlin did a solid job last night, as did Arians. No complaints, why would anyone complain after a win?
I think it's a bit of a stretch to say that Arians did a solid job, especially after he saw the quick slants and other short-drop passes working early, then stagnated the offense from mid Q2 through Q3 with the empty-backfield shotgun spreads that went nowhere over and over again. We were just lucky that Ben and (hopefully) Arians pulled their collective heads out, realized it wasn't working, and went away from it in Q4, or this whole game could have ended up horribly different...
Steelers4Tim wrote:As for your boy Tomlin, get me a fucking playoff win in January, then we'll talk. As of right now, here's the only numbers that matters to Steelers fans.....
0-1
I guess you're referring to Tomlin's record from his one, first, ROOKIE year as HC... :roll:
Come back in thirteen more years, after he's had the kind of time with the team that Billy Boy had, and you'll see his PLAYOFF AND REGULAR-SEASON records looking a shit-load better than 'ole Cowturd's was.

...that is, as long as the Rooneys are still running the show. If that changes, all bets are off...
Wha make you tink I won cutchu, mang?!?

Return to Stillers Talk