Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » WAY TO GO BIG BEN NICE SECOND HALF SURGE

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

WAY TO GO BIG BEN NICE SECOND HALF SURGE

Postby Scalaid6 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:52 pm

When I'm critical I'm honest and when he does good I'm equally as honest. Props to Ben for playing a solid second half in beating the Ravens. I still think that kid Flacco is gonna be good (why Lebeau didnt blitz him all night is a mystery to me). That offense looks like crap. The alignment is sloppy, we are always in bunches, WE NEED SPACING, everything is all bunched up. Yes this frees up crossing routes etc but I dont see why we throw screens to Hines, what the heck is he gonna do? Hines is not elusive, why not spread Willie or Mewelde out wide and throw that screen to them. Hines/Holmes wont get it down. The signiing of Najeh is GARBAGE! Hes a bum and runs SOFT. Id rather have them resign Veron Haynes, at least he runs hard.

PS
TIME TO LIVEN UP THIS SITE AGAIN!

Stillers.com Team

Re: WAY TO GO BIG BEN NICE SECOND HALF SURGE

Postby Nel » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:28 am

Scalaid6 wrote:When I'm critical I'm honest and when he does good I'm equally as honest. Props to Ben for playing a solid second half in beating the Ravens. I still think that kid Flacco is gonna be good (why Lebeau didnt blitz him all night is a mystery to me). That offense looks like crap. The alignment is sloppy, we are always in bunches, WE NEED SPACING, everything is all bunched up. Yes this frees up crossing routes etc but I dont see why we throw screens to Hines, what the heck is he gonna do? Hines is not elusive, why not spread Willie or Mewelde out wide and throw that screen to them. Hines/Holmes wont get it down. The signiing of Najeh is GARBAGE! Hes a bum and runs SOFT. Id rather have them resign Veron Haynes, at least he runs hard.

PS
TIME TO LIVEN UP THIS SITE AGAIN!

Welcome back, Scalaid6.

:celebrate:

Grizzled Veteran

Re: WAY TO GO BIG BEN NICE SECOND HALF SURGE

Postby Scalaid6 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:08 am

Whoaaaaaaaaaa Nellie. Why Thank you!

Return to Stillers Talk