Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Another non power poll

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Another non power poll

Postby SNW » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:12 pm

AFC

Titans 4-0 I could see 12-4 with their sched.
Bills 4-0 Were down to the Rams? Should be 14-2, see sched. Don't believe it yet.

Steelers 3-1 Really need to sweep the division, And draft an OL, hire a OC, and OL Coach, the sky is blue, Bettis is from Detroit.
Broncos 3-1 The Chiefs, really? Sched would say 12-4 or so.

Chargers 2-2 Struggled for a while with the Raiders. I can see 10-6.
Jaguars 2-2 Nice gift from the Texans. Should be 8-6, then play the Bears, Packers, Colts*, Ravens. * for the Division.

Colts 1-2 Bye Next up Ravens, Packers, Titans, Patriots, Steelers, Texans, Chargers. This will tell the tale.

Ravens 2-1 Is Flacco better than we thought? Still don't think they make the playoffs.
Patriots 2-1 Bye
Jets 2-2 0-0 after one quarter, 91 points in three quarters.

Dolphins 1-2 Bye, got to celebrate all week, no wonder Ricky wanted to get high.

Raiders 1-3
Browns 1-3
Chiefs 1-3 Won their Superbowl.

Texans 0-3 Who didn't know Garrard was going to run?
Bengals 0-4

NFC

Giants 3-0 Probably be here until Nov 2nd vs Dallas.

Redskins 3-1 Get this spot until they lose, if not this week (Eagles) then Nov 3rd.
Cowboys 3-1 Giants vs Cowboys for home field. I've got my fingers crossed for a TO melt down.
Buccaneers 3-1
Panthers 3-1

Bears 2-2 Get up for big games, not so much for other games. What happens when they play the Lions?

Eagles 2-2 Redskins Niners Falcons Seahawks, should be 5-3 or 6-2, by week 8. The Redskins game looks like a must win.
Saints 2-2
Cardinals 2-2 How do you score 35 in three quarters and lose, oh yeah, allow 56.

Falcons 2 2
49ers 2-2

Vikings 1-3
Seahawks 1-2 My friend who is a Seahawk fan, thinks they'll still win the division. At 7-9, after all it's the NFC west.

Lions 0-3
Rams 0-4

Return to Stillers Talk