Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Anyone seen "StillaYinzer" lately ?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Anyone seen "StillaYinzer" lately ?

Postby StillMill » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:37 am

Remember that loser StillaYinzer from our old board, who STAUNCHLY defended AssFuk Arians all of last year, even after the playoff debacle ??

Anyone see that fuking retard lately ?? Anyone know his whereabouts ?? Is he still the pres of the AssFuk Arians Butty Club ?? :lol:

Seasoned Veteran

Re: Anyone seen "StillaYinzer" lately ?

Postby Hoppy » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:07 am

Perhaps it was Bruce himself........all we need next is for Ben to go down. Tomlin needs to exert himself.

Arians needs to run for Congress.

Practice Squad

Postby 8697 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:52 am

I know where he went

He posts at the quality Steelers board. (site name deleted by moderator).

You know the board that is run by 3 former Stillers posters?

The board with Podcasts, Articles and posters?

This board has died a slow death. And its a shame.

Stillers.com Team

Postby StillMill » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:12 am

8697 wrote:I know where he went

He posts at the quality Steelers board. (site name deleted by moderator).

You know the board that is run by 3 former Stillers posters?

The board with Podcasts, Articles and posters?

This board has died a slow death. And its a shame.

Ahh, ok, thanks for the update. Good to see that StillaYinzer is spreading his stupidity ELSEWHERE albeit a site with limited analysis. Shame he has to spoil the solid Fury site, but someone had to get stuck with the dumfuk.

Uh, if this board has "died a slow death", uh, what the fuk are you doing here, besides being a poster child for StupidFuk Heritage Month ?? :lol:

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:01 pm

StillMill, that StillaYinzer2 poster is on the site right now as I post this, but he/she is signed in as invisible.

Practice Squad

Postby 8697 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:08 pm

Ray why are you so insecure? I was making a valid observation?

Practice Squad

Postby StillaYinzer2 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:11 pm

Hey Fuck Face... :sufu:

You BANNED me last year for having an opinion different than yours. REMEMBER??? :?:

Go fuck yourself and get a life. I don't post here anymore for one reason... YOU. :twisted:

Your analysis is a joke. It has nothing to do with the Steelers anymore. It has spun out of control into a big prick waving event for you to prove to your imaginary internet world that you matter. Your way past the point of rude. You are completely incapable of admitting when you are wrong or remaining objective. Worst yet, you show zero respect for the very people who are kind enough to read your worthless analysis and respond. In short, you are pathetic.

You have RUINED this website with your endless quest to become a legend in your own mind.

I have no intention of posting here again so feel free to either delete this post (most likely), ban me AGAIN, or respond with your own brand of insults and name calling.

As pointed our by someone above, it's true that I do post at (site name deleted by moderator). There is meaningful discussion there that is conducted in a respectful manner. Insult their site all you want but you should take a few plays from their playbook. The majority of your former posters spend their time there now. The truth hurts. :subngtowl:

In terms of Arians... I will freely admit that I am reshaping my opinion of him as we speak. I, unlike yourself, am not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. :cheers:

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:25 pm

StillaYinzer2 wrote:Hey Fuck Face... :sufu:

You BANNED me last year for having an opinion different than yours. REMEMBER??? :?:

Go fuck yourself and get a life. I don't post here anymore for one reason... YOU. :twisted:

Your analysis is a joke. It has nothing to do with the Steelers anymore. It has spun out of control into a big prick waving event for you to prove to your imaginary internet world that you matter. Your way past the point of rude. You are completely incapable of admitting when you are wrong or remaining objective. Worst yet, you show zero respect for the very people who are kind enough to read your worthless analysis and respond. In short, you are pathetic.

You have RUINED this website with your endless quest to become a legend in your own mind.

I have no intention of posting here again so feel free to either delete this post (most likely), ban me AGAIN, or respond with your own brand of insults and name calling.

As pointed our by someone above, it's true that I do post at (site name deleted by moderator).. There is meaningful discussion there that is conducted in a respectful manner. Insult their site all you want but you should take a few plays from their playbook. The majority of your former posters spend their time there now. The truth hurts. :subngtowl:

In terms of Arians... I will freely admit that I am reshaping my opinion of him as we speak. I, unlike yourself, am not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. :cheers:

Hey, the crybaby wails! This is rich.

:lol:

Stillers.com Team

Postby StillMill » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:30 pm

Nel wrote:
StillaYinzer2 wrote:Hey Fuck Face... :sufu:

As pointed our by someone above, it's true that I do post at (site name deleted by moderator).. There is meaningful discussion there that is conducted in a respectful manner. Insult their site all you want but you should take a few plays from their playbook. The majority of your former posters spend their time there now. The truth hurts. :subngtowl:

Hey, the crybaby wails! This is rich.

:lol:

Good call, Nellie !! :D

StillaMoron is still around !! LMAO !! He claims "I don't post here anymore", yet he posts here!! Typical of The Moron.

And just listen to this dufus -- "In terms of Arians... I will freely admit that I am reshaping my opinion of him as we speak." Great Obama-speak!

Let's not forget -- this loser StillaMoron was Arian's biggest fan. Now, beet red with embarrassment, StillaMoron is "reshaping his opinion" of the piece of shit Arians.

I don't know who is more laughably pathetic.......Arians, or StillaMoron

Practice Squad

Postby SteelTreal » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:40 pm

aww i wanted to know the (site name deleted by moderator) site just curious :?

Return to Stillers Talk