Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Would any of our Oline be a starter on another team?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Would any of our Oline be a starter on another team?

Postby derfsandmuskie » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:20 am

Marvel maybe the only one to start on another team. The rest are a complete joke. It is sad to see one of the proudest parts of the team become a laughing stock. I guess we will on see how bad Suckinnons really was. Who takes his place? How about Casper the Ghost! No seriously who takes his place! I hope the answer is not Stapleton. What a sad state of affairs!!!!
Derfsandmuskie=aboyandhisdog

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Would any of our Oline be a starter on another team?

Postby Steeledge » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:33 am

derfsandmuskie wrote:Marvel maybe the only one to start on another team. The rest are a complete joke. It is sad to see one of the proudest parts of the team become a laughing stock. I guess we will on see how bad Suckinnons really was....What a sad state of affairs!!!!

You can thank Colbert and Co. for that one - NO REAL OL DRAFT FOR THE PAST 5+ YEARS IS REALLY STARTING TO SHOW

dontcha think :?: ...

I wonder where are all the happy dancers :sudancin:
that were so thrilled that we got a RB that is now fragile and done for the year, and a WR that doesn't even dress in R1 and R2 of the draft this year...
when so many of us were screaming for OL in the deepest class in years.

We're years overdue at this point, and all we can do is hope that this offense can somehow hold together the rest of this year.

With a schedule that will see more than its share of injuries... :sucrutches:

Let's savor this win while we can, but God help us for the remainder of this season...
Wha make you tink I won cutchu, mang?!?

Stillers.com Team

Re: Would any of our Oline be a starter on another team?

Postby Nel » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:35 am

God help us for the remainder of this season...

It is going to be a long and interesting one, for sure.

Bring on the bye week!

Return to Stillers Talk