Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Bryant McFadden given props

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Seasoned Veteran

Bryant McFadden given props

Postby BigE » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:59 pm

Just read an interesting article on Profootballweekly.com about Bryant McFadden. The article states that McFadden will be one of the best free agent cornerbacks on the market after this season. His play has been superb and he will a hot commodity. Which brings me to yet another point about our worthless coaching staff. Why in God's name would stupid ass Tomlin put Deshit Townsend back in the starting lineup when he comes back off of his injury? Deshit is about 45 years old now with not a lick of athleticism left in his body. It's quite obvious that McFadden is a far better cornerback at this stage of his career than the worthless Townsend, but, this goes right along with some of the other old bastards that keep getting all kinds of playing time instead of putting the young studs who can make a difference in the game. Example, James Frick and Footsy. Since the Stillers have a dumbass policy of not renegotiating contracts during the season (heaven forbid, the world will come to an end if this happens), then i'm sure that the Great Stiller front office will allow McFadden to become a free agent at the end of the season, and some team will realize his value and sign him to a nice contract, while the Kevin "The Great" Colbert will give Shit Townsend an extension. I'm not sure what kind of pathetic love affair happens between front office people and certain "older" players on this team, but I am sick and tired of it.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Bryant McFadden given props

Postby Hi5Steeler » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:54 pm

BMac saved our superbowl winning season against the Colts as a rookie. Game end when nick harper got the ball coughed up by bettis at the goal line bmac defensed TWO passes each that would have been first downs from manning to i believe marvin harrisson. if not for that we would have lost to the colts.

that alone made bmac worth drafting....what he does now is just icing on the cake.

Seasoned Veteran

Re: Bryant McFadden given props

Postby Steel_Buckeye » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:18 am

Hi5Steeler wrote:BMac saved our superbowl winning season against the Colts as a rookie. Game end when nick harper got the ball coughed up by bettis at the goal line bmac defensed TWO passes each that would have been first downs from manning to i believe marvin harrisson. if not for that we would have lost to the colts.

that alone made bmac worth drafting....what he does now is just icing on the cake.

Your right about McFadden, but at the end of the the Colts Division game, I think he beautifuly breaks up a pass in the corner of the EndZone to Wayne? I could be wrong if my memory is failing me(which it does more and more). Just saying your right.
I_STEEL_BELIEVE

Return to Stillers Talk