Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » APPARENTLY THE ENTIRE LEAGUE HAS NOTICED THIS...

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers

DA STILLER'S SOLUTION TO THE O LINE ISSUES

R & R (REMOVE AND REPLACE) O.C. ARIENS
27%
ACQUIRE O LINEMEN THROUGH FREE AGENCY & ROSTER MOVES
17%
IMPROVED PLAYCALLING
30%
GETTING BR7 TO RECOGNIZE HOT-READS QUICKER
27%

Total votes : 30
Grizzled Veteran

APPARENTLY THE ENTIRE LEAGUE HAS NOTICED THIS...

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:49 pm

BIG BEN UNDER FIRE!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d ... nfirm=true

If those filthy, dirty mudder fuggers don't get this situation under control T.O.D.A.Y., I say da Stiller's be looking for another Q.B. prematurely. Do whatever the FUCK it is going to take, but this performance is totally unacceptable.

For any of the Faithful in Stiller Nation to tolerate the front office crap AND EXCUSES is absolute :supissed: :evil: FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!

I for one WILL call the front office and tell them that they got some serious issues there and they need to straighten it out- :sufu: I DON'T CARE WHAT THE HELL ANYBODY SAYS OR THINKS!!!!
Those Assholes down there need to get their shit together or they be drafting a replacement to BR7 by end of next year...

He's gonna' end up taking a career ending hit and those D.B.'S don't give a shit who he is... :sucrutches:

J.M.H.O.
CRUCIBLE STEEL AND SPECIALTY ALLOYS DIVISION. COLT INDUSTRIES. VESUVIUS RESEARCH MIDLAND PENNSYLVANIA.

Practice Squad

Re: APPARENTLY THE ENTIRE LEAGUE HAS NOTICED THIS...

Postby carson palmer's knee » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:18 pm

I do NOT want to change my name to Ben Roethlisberger's knee.

Let's get this sh*t straightened out right the f^ck NOW ! :supissed:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby indysteel » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:55 pm

I would not get too worked up just yet.

Is the line an issue? It sure would seem that way.

However, I'm not going to get too worked up after three games. At this stage, a trend, if any, is marginal at best and has not statistical validity.

Remember, alot of these clowns get paid to write some story. BR7 getting the hell beat out of him through the first three weeks is an easy story.

Here's another example..."the Steelers have not scored a touchdown for six-quarters." OK. The Eagles held them to 2 FGs and they did not score in the 3 or 4 th quarter against the Browns. Alarmist? Yes, that's exactly what the newspapers are doing. For crying out loud, we could create an observation like that on just about anything.

HERE IS ALL THAT MATTERS......the Steelers are 2-1. A "dirty" 2-1, but 2-1 nonetheless. Of course, writing about what is right and good with them is not done.

They have problems, no doubt. But this is one long F'n season. Anything can and will happen.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Wooderson » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:56 pm

With all the attention this issue has gotten, they better demonstrate that the ship has been righted this week. It starts with the head coach. Let's face it, Tomlin has been marginal at best since the middle of last season.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:45 am

You guys cant wait to blame Tomlin/Arians etc But if he has been marginal its due to the play of the players NOT the coaching. Thats like blaming cowher for what Neil did in the super bowl. How bout look at the Qbs stats in those losses and tell me what do you see? Why is it hard for you homers to see that for most teams, they go as the qb goes. When Ben has a great game how do our Steelers do? When Ben has a bad game how do our Steelers do? Tom Brady is no longer playing with the pats, I ask you, how are they doing right now? Its ALL ABOUT QUARTERBACK PLAY PEOPLE.

Practice Squad

Postby Scarletfire1970 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:50 am

Tom Brady needs to learn to make quicker decisions or throw the ball away. He might have helped his team win their 4th SB and he might still be playing if he had done that. :roll:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:07 pm

I agree that the players are the only ones responsible for how the game turns out, otherwise the score would have been more lopsided than what it was. That Stillers D played their asses off to contain the Beagles.

You cannot coach a player on how not to throw an interception, but when you have 4 linemen coming through 7 linemen to get to the Q.B. there is an issue there. BR7 coulda-shoulda-woulda scrambled outta there to get past the line of scrimmage.

And yes, in the case you are wondering, I did not have the privilege of watching the game live but listening to Bill Hillgrove and Tunch Ilkin online. Not the best way to keep tabs on Da Stiller's but at least one is not totally in the dark either...

I will go to my grave knowing and believing that fuckface Jenny Jones (the Cowfags Owner) bought that piece of shit clown Ronald McDonald's #14 off to throw those 2 int's in S.B. XXX. That idiot mother fucker picked the worst day of his life to have a quote "bad game" with Corey Holiday wide open downfield. I am not a Cowher disciple, but he did not coach those 2 int's...

J.M.H.O.
CRUCIBLE STEEL AND SPECIALTY ALLOYS DIVISION. COLT INDUSTRIES. VESUVIUS RESEARCH MIDLAND PENNSYLVANIA.

Return to Stillers Talk