Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Pre-season bull shit

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Seasoned Veteran

Pre-season bull shit

Postby BigE » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:21 pm

I for one am sick and tired of hearing pre-season bullshit about what the Stillers are going to do once the season begins. Last year, all pre-season and thru training camp we all heard the same bullshit being blown out of Tomlin and Arian's mouth. They talked about using the no-huddle like the Colts do, about how well Ben does with it. Did we ever see it? Only when they were losing big and had to storm back into a game. And this year's bull shit topic: Straight from the Arian's pie hole, "It is going to be hard for defenses to read what we are doing, we are going to have the option of using Willie and Rashard lined up together at the same time, which will be very confusing to defenses." Complete Bullshit. From the mouth of Ben: "I have all the confidence in the world in my 5 guys up front, there going to prove all the critics wrong that have been talking bad about them." Again, more bullshit.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Pre-season bull shit

Postby Steeledge » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:01 pm

BigE wrote:I for one am sick and tired of hearing pre-season bullshit about what the Stillers are going to do once the season begins. Last year, all pre-season and thru training camp we all heard the same bullshit being blown out of Tomlin and Arian's mouth. They talked about using the no-huddle like the Colts do, about how well Ben does with it. Did we ever see it? Only when they were losing big and had to storm back into a game. And this year's bull shit topic: Straight from the Arian's pie hole, "It is going to be hard for defenses to read what we are doing, we are going to have the option of using Willie and Rashard lined up together at the same time, which will be very confusing to defenses." Complete Bullshit. From the mouth of Ben: "I have all the confidence in the world in my 5 guys up front, there going to prove all the critics wrong that have been talking bad about them." Again, more bullshit.

:suplusone:
Right on, brother!
And let's not forget all the shite about "getting the ball to the backs in space" (i.e. using them in the passing game) and "calling more quick-slant and other, quicker pass plays" and "throwing to the tight ends more"

blah...blah...blah... :suahhbs:

nothing but lip service drivel.
there's no trusting a thing they say until they back up the big talk with actions...
Wha make you tink I won cutchu, mang?!?

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Pre-season bull shit

Postby Coke Oven » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:16 am

"nothing but lip service drivel.
there's no trusting a thing they say until they back up the big talk with actions..."

Now you're getting smart.

Return to Stillers Talk