Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Does Limas Sweed suck that bad, and what about Mendanhall?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Does Limas Sweed suck that bad, and what about Mendanhall?

Postby Scalaid6 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:06 pm

Show me where I said Ben was a BUM or not worth the investment or he has to go. DONT WORRY I'LL WAIT. All Im saying is that he has a GLARING weakness of being SPOOKED by pressure. NAME ONE player that doesnt have a weakness. If what I say about Ben is not true why does it bother you guys so much? It bothers you because you all KNOW its true. I could see if I called him a HOMO like I called Kordell.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby darthsteel » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:30 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:Show me where I said Ben was a BUM or not worth the investment or he has to go. DONT WORRY I'LL WAIT. All Im saying is that he has a GLARING weakness of being SPOOKED by pressure. NAME ONE player that doesnt have a weakness. If what I say about Ben is not true why does it bother you guys so much? It bothers you because you all KNOW its true. I could see if I called him a HOMO like I called Kordell.

you said ben is the problem and not the oline, end of story lol!http://forums.stillers.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=755
so you basically stated the stillers brass is a bunch of nitwits for signing him to a 7 yr 100
million dollar contract...

glad you waited to hear that :lol:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:01 pm

show me where I said the brass is a bunch of nit wits etc Now your lying. Is your case so flimsy that you have to resort to lying? WOW. I did say Ben is the problem and not only did I say he was the problem I substantiated it. Just because he takes sacks doesnt mean the guy is a bum it just means pressure makes him eratic-true statement.

~ Signed the Troll. Rhymes with my favorite coach, Noll.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby darthsteel » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:52 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:show me where I said the brass is a bunch of nit wits etc Now your lying. Is your case so flimsy that you have to resort to lying? WOW. I did say Ben is the problem and not only did I say he was the problem I substantiated it. Just because he takes sacks doesnt mean the guy is a bum it just means pressure makes him eratic-true statement.

~ Signed the Troll. Rhymes with my favorite coach, Noll.

let me say this real slow and in laymens terms so your little pea brain can comprehend it it,,

You said ben is the problem and not the offensive line, which in turn is a reflection on the stiller brass for locking up the problem to 100 million bucks. I mean come on the brass know exactly what they got after 4yrs, and thier obviously loving it!

why on earth would any idiot lock up a qb to a 1 million dollar contract if he has all the problems you listed ? because either he does not have those problems or because the fromt office is the most a bunch of dumb idiots.

you said it , not me! :lol:

1+1 always = 2

Scalaid6 wrote:Lets be honest, Ben is what he is. A big, strong Qb who has diffulculties reading defenses. In his 1st season he was protected by a strong running game, how many time did he pass that season? Similar to Jamarcus Russell. Thats the reason he and former O coordinator Ken Wisenhunt had a MANY a falling out. Thats why "Wiz" blitzed him like crazy when they beat us last season. What was the result? Sacks and ints when it counted. You see if a Qb has problems processing information the best thing to do is to make him play fast and force him into mistakes. This is the book on Big Ben. We will see alot of this from here on out, so you guys can blame Tomlin, blame Arians but the one who should bare the most blame is the on who is actually on the field. He fails to audible, fails to hot route, he throws into double coverage (shows inpatience), gets intentional grounding in the endzone and made it a two possesion game. When will he learn to throw the ball at his wrs feet and live to fight another down? If you give Ben time he will kill you but so will ANY NFL quarterback. The test is what a qb does under durress, thats the measuring stick. Ben is in his 5th year and coordinators are STILL putting 8 in the box, blitzing and daring him to beat them. Notice Philly didnt do that to Romo last week? Film does not lie and come Monday Night the Ravens will be coming and if Ben doesnt learn to check down or hit his hout routes he wont last (injured). Its no coincidence that when Byron got in there were on more line problems and yes they did blitz him, he just got rid of the ball (heath (2), nate Washington) and that rendered the blitz ineffective. I know you guys are looking for the next Bradshaw but Ben is not him, if he doesnt "get it" in his 5 the season, I wonder if he ever will. Just being honest guys.

Why dont you just change teams scalehead? You hate that bens the stiller qb , but he will be here till the day he retires, most likely 10-12 yrs from now!Thats a long time to hate the most important position on your favorite team...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:17 pm

DarthIkeel,

I have a pea brain but you cant comprehend the difference between accurate assessments of whats going on and hate. If you think I hate Ben, TOO BAD, thats your hangup. How bout I love the Steelers and want Ben to play up to his ability as it affects my team. In regards to why they paid him that much, the same reason EVERY athlete gets a big contract. Contracts are BASED ON POTENTIAL. You act like the Team HAS to pay Ben that money. Let me educate you for a moment OH IGNORANT ONE. NO NFL contract is guaranteed. The only money that is guaranteed is the signing bonus. The Steelers could terminate the contract tomorrow only penalty would be a salary cap hit. Let me list a few big contract who didnt perform and DIDNT Get their money. Larry Brown ,Antonio Langham ,Duane Starks ,Scott Mitchell ,Alvin Harper ,Desmond Howard , Tony Mandrich ,Charles Rogers, Ryan Leaf, Brian Bosworth, Akili Smith, Lawrence Phillips,Heath Shuler,Andre Ware Off the top of the head and there are PLENTY more. Big contracts mean nothing sir they are based on POTENTIAL, its an investment not a GUARANTEE. I suggest you pick your fights with someone else because you are a NOVICE and in no how, shape or form ON MY LEVEL. I have oceans of football knowledge whereas you only have a rain drop.
In regards to me getting another team. MAKE ME.

~Signed the Troll Rhymes with Noll my favorite Coach

Grizzled Veteran

Postby darthsteel » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:38 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:DarthIkeel,

I have a pea brain but you cant comprehend the difference between accurate assessments of whats going on and hate. If you think I hate Ben, TOO BAD, thats your hangup. How bout I love the Steelers and want Ben to play up to his ability as it affects my team. In regards to why they paid him that much, the same reason EVERY athlete gets a big contract. Contracts are BASED ON POTENTIAL. You act like the Team HAS to pay Ben that money. Let me educate you for a moment OH IGNORANT ONE. NO NFL contract is guaranteed. The only money that is guaranteed is the signing bonus. The Steelers could terminate the contract tomorrow only penalty would be a salary cap hit. Let me list a few big contract who didnt perform and DIDNT Get their money. Larry Brown ,Antonio Langham ,Duane Starks ,Scott Mitchell ,Alvin Harper ,Desmond Howard , Tony Mandrich ,Charles Rogers, Ryan Leaf, Brian Bosworth, Akili Smith, Lawrence Phillips,Heath Shuler,Andre Ware Off the top of the head and there are PLENTY more. Big contracts mean nothing sir they are based on POTENTIAL, its an investment not a GUARANTEE. I suggest you pick your fights with someone else because you are a NOVICE and in no how, shape or form ON MY LEVEL. I have oceans of football knowledge whereas you only have a rain drop.
In regards to me getting another team. MAKE ME.

~Signed the Troll Rhymes with Noll my favorite Coach

scalehead ,
I hate to break it to you , but your just a monday morning armchair qb like the rest of us and you prove to be a pathtic one at that! :lol:

signing ben to a 100 million dollar contract based on future potential, ohhh lord what smelly twat do these idiots crawl out of?

now your avg fan would come to the conclusion ben was paid a 100 million ,36 million being guarenteed based on the fact the stillers know he's considered a top 5 qb in the leage and they were scared shitless thier probowl qb who has set all kinds of records for them would not walk out the door!!!!

the bottom line is the stillers will build ben a line that allows him 2 fuckin hrs to throw if thats what he needs, so ummmm ya the offensive line is the problem in this scenerio no matter what scalehead! :lol:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:58 pm

DarthIKeel,

Your missing the point, if Ben does good so do my Steelers so your feeble attempts to make me a Ben hater is fruitless. Just because I tell the truth about him dont get mad at me. I tell the truth about you and you (novice, not on my level) have yet to prove me wrong. But you defend Ben to the death. Perhaps your a closet Jizm Junkie with a 10 d*ck a day habit. Hmm Last I checked Ben likes women. You lose again sir. :surockin:

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk