Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Anyone seen that sorry P.O.S. "The Truth" ??

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Anyone seen that sorry P.O.S. "The Truth" ??

Postby StillMill » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:00 pm

The Truth, a loud-mouthed, know-it-all poster, came out of nowhere and began posting on Friday. Here is the link to the thread where he made most of his know-it-all assertions --

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=719

“Its not about who starts, so before you try to set yourself up to bitch, LT will play more snaps than Foote.” WRONG !! Foote played at LEAST TWICE as many plays as Timmons. At least. Timmons played a grand total of about 7 plays in the 1H. In the 2H, he didn’t even enter the game on defense until 7:20 3Q, and played a meager amount of plays in that half.

”I hope, yes HOPE, Philly throws the ball to Westbrook all game. I hope the guy gets 20 catches. All that means in they are not throwing downfield, and our swarming, FAST, hard-hitting D will take its toll on the pass-happy, pussy-football Eagles as they kick FGs all day. We have a much better back 7 then the Cowboys.” Yeah, sure. The tremendous back 7 made McNabb look like Joe Fucking Montana. McNabb was 15 of 16 in the 1st half. Injury was the only thing that slowed him down all nite.

”The real mismatch is the Eagles D trying to stop our O. They are not deep at S/DBs, so we can spread them out, or power run 3TE. They wont stop us. The Stiller O will roll. Thats the mismatch.” ‘Nuf said on that load of balderdash.

“Its pretty simple (if you can think) to assume we will emply more Nickel D than Base D.” WRONG.

”Newsflash. Timmons is the LB that play on the FIRST STRING nickel package.
So, 1+1=2, meaning more Nickel, more playing time for your loveboy LT.” WRONG again!!

”Also, let them throw it to Booker (who sucks ass, and scares nobody - we'll knock his ass out of the game again like we did in Miami) or Buck (who is a slow juiced up RB). I’d rather see them throw it to those stiffs than downfield to actual weapons in Curtis and Jackson.” Game’s only TD --- on a short out to Buck, who was so “slow”, according to the great, almighty “Truth”, that he sped down the sidelines, untouched for the TD.

“The Steelers will be in the Nickel most of the game.” WRONG again, as usual.

-------------------------------------------

In synposis --

What a turd. What a big bag of hot air. And, of course, wouldn’t ya know it, the piece of shit loser is nowhere to be found here on this board after the game. He’s a loser, and the last thing we want on this here board is a jackassed, imbecilic loser. As I told that piece of shit after his 1st post, he's a fuktard.....short for a fucking retard. :D

Mill knows football. "The Truth" knows how to insert his thumb into his asshole and then sucking on it.

Stillers.com Team

Re: Anyone seen that sorry P.O.S. "The Truth" ??

Postby Nel » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:05 pm

I have not seen that poster since we proved him to be a liar and a troll.

Stillers.com Team

Postby StillMill » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:32 pm

Lest I forget to mention, the poster named "Guiness" made a shitload of assertions similar to those of The False.....none of which came true today and all of which were bullshit blather. Of course, he'll be another one to run and hide this week....and then act like nothing ever happened.

Practice Squad

Postby derfsandmuskie » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:40 pm

I hate to disagree but we did not lose because of the gross miss match of the ILB and the Iggles running backs. If you can not score more than 6 points no other parts of the game matter! It sucks to be more happy to say I told you so than to be celebrating a Stillers victory.
Derfsandmuskie=aboyandhisdog

Stillers.com Team

Postby StillMill » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:52 pm

derfsandmuskie wrote:I hate to disagree but we did not lose because of the gross miss match of the ILB and the Iggles running backs. If you can not score more than 6 points no other parts of the game matter! It sucks to be more happy to say I told you so than to be celebrating a Stillers victory.

No one is happy, nimrod. Merely pointing out the imbecility of a couple loudmouthed, know-nothing posters.

Practice Squad

Postby derfsandmuskie » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:00 pm

Blue lettering means you are happy.
Signed,
Nimrod(happy to be wrong)

Stillers.com Team

Postby StillMill » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:03 pm

derfsandmuskie wrote:Blue lettering means you are happy.
Signed,
Nimrod(happy to be wrong)

Uh, sorry. Blue lettering was used to help readability.

Practice Squad

Postby derfsandmuskie » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:11 pm

Goodnight Mr. StillMill sweet dreams. Monday will suck for all Stiller fans. Better luck next week Black and Gold, I will be watching.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steeledge » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:38 am

derfsandmuskie wrote:I hate to disagree but we did not lose because of the gross miss match of the ILB and the Iggles running backs. If you can not score more than 6 points no other parts of the game matter! It sucks to be more happy to say I told you so than to be celebrating a Stillers victory.

:suplusone:

This loss was NOT on the D, which is what this whole "nyah-nyah, told ya so" second-grade diatribe is about, Mill.

This Arians-dumped pile of shit "Offense", and especially the OL, shit the bed. The defense had to do everything they could to get off the field, only to keep turning around and go right back on it again, as they got ZERO help from the O.

...and in so doing, they STILL held the vaunted Iggles to 1 touch and 2 FG. Maybe not their best outing, but you can't pin this one on them OR LeBeau just to try and prove yourself right.
Wha make you tink I won cutchu, mang?!?

Stillers.com Team

Postby StillMill » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:59 am

Steeledge wrote:
This loss was NOT on the D, which is what this whole "nyah-nyah, told ya so" second-grade diatribe is about, Mill.

This Arians-dumped pile of shit "Offense", and especially the OL, shit the bed. The defense had to do everything they could to get off the field, only to keep turning around and go right back on it again, as they got ZERO help from the O.

...and in so doing, they STILL held the vaunted Iggles to 1 touch and 2 FG. Maybe not their best outing, but you can't pin this one on them OR LeBeau just to try and prove yourself right.

Uh, sorry Edge, but STFU. Some loudmouthed a-hole came onto this board, having never posted here, and made a series of assertions. He was blatantly and foolishly WRONG. Stop defending that turd, and stop defending a defense that played hideously poor in the 1H and had benefit of facing Kalb for a couple series in the 2H. The original article was about a certain matchup and that mismatch came to fruition. If ya want to associate yerself with a piece of shit like The Truth, be our guest. :D

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Guinness » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:17 am

StillMill wrote:Lest I forget to mention, the poster named "Guiness" made a shitload of assertions similar to those of The False.....none of which came true today and all of which were bullshit blather. Of course, he'll be another one to run and hide this week....and then act like nothing ever happened.

Nothing to hide about. Lesson learned is that anyone that offers anything other than exactly Millie's opinion is an assaholic fuktard. Foote was exposed on some passes to backs - you are absolutely correct - Timmons is much more athletic and we ALL can't wait until he is a full time LB. The reality was that Woodley on a crucial first down that led to their TD, and Harrison on the TD toss in the flat were also grossly mismatched- but they weren't the subject of Millie's article just the ILB's. IMO most NFL linebackers are going to be grossly mismatched - this was my assertion.

The game that was playing on my TV yesterday showed ONE gross mismatch that completely dictated the outcome of the game. This gross mismatch was the Eagles blitzing vs the Steelers inability to handle the blitz. Had Millie's article last week focussed on that mismatch I would be EXTREMELY impressed with the the foresight shown. As it turns out the Eagles backs vs. the Steelers ILBs which was the theme of Millie's article last week was at best a minor foot note in the outcome of yesterday's game - certainly not the primary or even secondary reason for the loss. The defense only gave up 10 points all game - the loss is square on the shoulders of the Steeler offense.

If differing opinions aren't allowed on this board I will stop posting. Just say the word.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby jstallworth82 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:45 am

Guiness you might as well give up. If you disagree or show another point to the Gods of gab you are criticized. If you are correct in your assessment the will forget so the best thing to do is annoy them. First of all they turn on players in a heartbeat even when their perception of that player is proven wrong, they know all. Farrior is a strong ILB and brings a lot of emotion to the defense. He is a very good tackler and positions himself well. As far as pass coverage ask them if they could cover a woman laying naked on the 50 yard line. Nope they spend all their time here trying to appear so knowledgeble when all their info comes from others anyway. Dont feel bad anytime someone threatens them or disagrees with them they will point out your shortcomings to hide their own, Such as their statements that the O-Line was only perceived as weak, how much of an improvement they were. They always seem to forget that the were plaing against the cellar dwellers.

Practice Squad

Postby The Truth » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:03 am

Newsflash.

Like I said.

-Let them dink and dunk all over the field.

-All they will do is get FGs and score little.

THE D DIDNT LOSE THIS GAME dumbass.

Philly scored 13 points. That was the point.

The REAL mismatch was the Philly D vs the Steeler Oline.

But, wait, you said that too right? Im sure you can dig up some rant on one of those topics since you bitch about everything.

Practice Squad

Postby The Truth » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:06 am

Seems everyone agrees with me Still Stupid.

Of the almost 300 voters on your front page poll.

ONLY 2 people think it was the D that lost the game. EVERYONE ELSE voted the Offense.

And I wonder who those votes were.....hmmmmm....maybe Still Stupid (Mill) or Nel the Ballwasher.

Practice Squad

Postby The Truth » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:31 am

Kinda funny Still Stupid....all the replys in the thread agree. You, let me elaborate like you do, Fucktard :sufu:

The Truth is....Anyone who thinks the D lost the game is a pure moron.

The Steeler Oline was a train wreck, and were steamrolled on the road. All the swearing and name calling will get you nowhere

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steeledge » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:21 am

StillMill wrote:If ya want to associate yerself with a piece of shit like The Truth, be our guest. :D

Guinness wrote: Lesson learned is that anyone that offers anything other than exactly Millie's opinion is an assaholic fuktard...IMO most NFL linebackers are going to be grossly mismatched - this was my assertion...

jstallworth82 wrote: If you disagree or show another point to the Gods of gab you are criticized. If you are correct in your assessment the will forget so the best thing to do is annoy them...Dont feel bad anytime someone threatens them or disagrees with them they will point out your shortcomings to hide their own...

Of the almost 300 voters on your front page poll.

ONLY 2 people think it was the D that lost the game. EVERYONE ELSE voted the Offense.

Interesting, Mill, that when offered differing points of view to stand with, most here are picking a "piece of shit" over you.
Does that offer any perspective?

How's that for spot-on analysis... :celebrate:

Practice Squad

Postby Zorro » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:53 am

Mill's rants have become one big comical flame war. It hasn't been about Steelers analysis for a long time. Any poster who disagrees is insulted, their posts deleted, and their membership banned. Only Mill ballwashers are welcome here. All these silly games have resulted in this website losing membership and sister sites spinning off left and right. There isn't a poster here who doesn't know this to be fact including the ballwashers. It's a damb shame. Most posters come to these forums for spirited debate. Debate died here long ago. As Mill chases everyone off, alienating himself from knowledgible Steeler fans every week, traffic here is drops like a stone. Who suffers? All the loyal and informed readers who made this site was it used to be. Oh well, I guess Mill got what he wanted. He's a legend in his own mind.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steeledge » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:39 pm

Zorro wrote: It's a damb shame.

...That's so dumn... ;)

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:45 pm

Zorro wrote:Mill's rants have become one big comical flame war. It hasn't been about Steelers analysis for a long time. Any poster who disagrees is insulted, their posts deleted, and their membership banned. Only Mill ballwashers are welcome here. All these silly games have resulted in this website losing membership and sister sites spinning off left and right. There isn't a poster here who doesn't know this to be fact including the ballwashers. It's a damb shame. Most posters come to these forums for spirited debate. Debate died here long ago. As Mill chases everyone off, alienating himself from knowledgible Steeler fans every week, traffic here is drops like a stone. Who suffers? All the loyal and informed readers who made this site was it used to be. Oh well, I guess Mill got what he wanted. He's a legend in his own mind.

Since I read evey every post on this message board and I know who has been banned and why, I can say that your post here contains a lot of inaccuracies and exaggeration.

But that's your style, isn't it?

:balloon:

Practice Squad

Postby Zorro » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:49 pm

Nel wrote:
Zorro wrote:Mill's rants have become one big comical flame war. It hasn't been about Steelers analysis for a long time. Any poster who disagrees is insulted, their posts deleted, and their membership banned. Only Mill ballwashers are welcome here. All these silly games have resulted in this website losing membership and sister sites spinning off left and right. There isn't a poster here who doesn't know this to be fact including the ballwashers. It's a damb shame. Most posters come to these forums for spirited debate. Debate died here long ago. As Mill chases everyone off, alienating himself from knowledgible Steeler fans every week, traffic here is drops like a stone. Who suffers? All the loyal and informed readers who made this site was it used to be. Oh well, I guess Mill got what he wanted. He's a legend in his own mind.

Since I read evey every post on this message board and I know who has been banned and why, I can say that your post here contains a lot of inaccuracies and exaggeration.

But that's your style, isn't it?

:balloon:

My style?
Last edited by Zorro on Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Return to Stillers Talk