Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » WHO DO THE STILLERS HOST FOR THE 2008 AFCC?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers

WHO DO THE STEELERS HAVE TO BEAT IN THE AFCC FOR THE 2008 CAMPAIGN:

NEW ENGLAND PATEMDICKS
13%
BUFFALO BILLS
13%
SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
6%
INDIANAPOLIS DOLTS
44%
DENVER DONCOS
25%

Total votes : 16
Grizzled Veteran

WHO DO THE STILLERS HOST FOR THE 2008 AFCC?

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:44 am

I HAVE HAD MANY DISCUSSIONS WITH NFL CONNISEURS WHO CLAIM BUFFALO IS FOR REAL THIS YEAR AND MAY HAVE A BREAKOUT CAMPAIGN IN THE AFC. I SAY THEY ARE DOOMED FOR A SEASON OR TWO UNTIL TRENT EDWARDS GETS MORE EXPERIENCE. MAY BE A LITTLE EARLY FOR THIS, BUT I SAY PIXBURGH EXACTS SOME FIERY RETRIBUTION UPON DALLASS AND "AMERICA'S" TEAM :sufu: FOR S.B. XXX THIS JANUARY 2009. :celebrate: ANY THOUGHTS?

BTW, CRUCIBLE STEEL IS THE NOW DEFUNCT STILL MILL IN MIDLAND PENNSYLVANIA JUST SO YOU KNOW...
Last edited by Crucible-steel-kid on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
CRUCIBLE STEEL AND SPECIALTY ALLOYS DIVISION. COLT INDUSTRIES. VESUVIUS RESEARCH MIDLAND PENNSYLVANIA.

Practice Squad

Re: WHO DO THE STILLERS HOST FOR THE 2008 AFCC?

Postby Jtown » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:55 am

I HAVEN'T REALLY HEARD A LOT OF PEOPLE SAYING BUFFALO WAS GOING TO HAVE A BREAKOUT SEASON. WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS??

I THINK THE STILLERS WILL PLAY INDY.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby ILLSTILL » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:00 am

Jtown wrote:I HAVEN'T REALLY HEARD A LOT OF PEOPLE SAYING BUFFALO WAS GOING TO HAVE A BREAKOUT SEASON. WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS??

I THINK THE STILLERS WILL PLAY INDY.

LOL

Practice Squad

Postby SNW » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:38 pm

I voted Indy, but, I hope Tomlin does not read this site. He'll be pissed we are looking past Phily.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:34 pm

I voted for Denver. I hope the Patricheats and Indy don't end up in the playoffs because I'm sick of 'em.

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:50 pm

SNW wrote:I voted Indy, but, I hope Tomlin does not read this site. He'll be pissed we are looking past Phily.

All this talk about a pissed off Tomlin is sorta funny to me.

Do you really think he cares about us fans looking past the Philly game?

I think Tomlin does not care about what you or I discuss here.

Where's the profit in a coach spending his energy during a season browsing message boards?

:cheers:

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Guinness » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:09 pm

Nel wrote:
SNW wrote:I voted Indy, but, I hope Tomlin does not read this site. He'll be pissed we are looking past Phily.

All this talk about a pissed off Tomlin is sorta funny to me.

Do you really think he cares about us fans looking past the Philly game?

I think Tomlin does not care about what you or I discuss here.

Where's the profit in a coach spending his energy during a season browsing message boards?

:cheers:

Lighten up Nel...do you take everything so literally?

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:46 pm

Lighten up Nel...do you take everything so literally?

OK, but it's so much FUN. :cheers:

I admit that I don't like B.S. very much.

For you, I'll lighten up and let the shit slide right on by.

Practice Squad

Postby SteelTreal » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:42 pm

call me crazy but the Raiders win the AFC WEST with a turn around season forget Denver and San Diego. U HEARD IT FIRST

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:14 am

Da' Stillers would absolutely obliterate the Oakland Faders :roll: . Those colors never mixed well and they never will. Even if Oakland did have a good year it would take time for them to mature and develop as a SERIOUS contender for the A.F.C. crown. Teams that are a flash in the pan rarely win Championship games, let alone a superbowl. For this reason alone, I say it is going to be between 3 or 4 mature teams in the A.F.C. this year. Go Stillers! :surockin:
CRUCIBLE STEEL AND SPECIALTY ALLOYS DIVISION. COLT INDUSTRIES. VESUVIUS RESEARCH MIDLAND PENNSYLVANIA.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:00 pm

SteelTreal wrote:call me crazy but the Raiders win the AFC WEST with a turn around season forget Denver and San Diego. U HEARD IT FIRST

Hi, Crazy, nice to meet ya. :lol:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby jstallworth82 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:52 am

HaHaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

After 2 games against 2 of the weakest teams in the NFL in which we struggled to beat the Browns we are now in the AFCCG!! Come on homers I appreciate the positve outlook but I do not see us rollong to the AFCCG. We will get a better picture at 4:15 Tomorrow. We will see how good our O-Line is. and Ben and the WR's will be tested. But I guess if we loose 35-13 we will still be ranked in the top 5. Remember Ben is sore already if he goes down we will be the laughing stock of the league with Leftwich in there he is pathetic I would be worried against the Eagles Jst off a upsetting loss and playing at home against another quality team. They can not afford to loose 2 in a row. I like a lot about Tomlin but I do not like him in tough games or tough situations. He will make a couple more boneheaded decisions. When the heat is on he is too conservative and too afraid to make the call. I guess you can call me pesimistic but the odds are that we will need Leftwich at one point and he sucks. Our O-line is not playing as well as some may think 4 sacks in 33 pass attempts with 7 other hits that is 33% against weak teams we will see what they do tomorrow. Ward dropped 2 passes including a TD last week. WR's have had lapses but against weak opponents they didnt hurt but they will against the better teams. Too many mistakes.

Return to Stillers Talk