Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Nate Washington ......jeez

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Seasoned Veteran

Nate Washington ......jeez

Postby LambertoCincoOcho » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:11 am

This incompetent bastid ran a wrong route the other night and pissed away another big play opportunity. This is the same guy who Cowher inserted on the kickoff team to instill toughness because he is contact shy. You have to do more than make some great catches in shorts. So far he can't run correct routes, he can't catch the ball and he's scared to get hit. Put Sweed in and let him take his lumps now and at the same time he will offer us more big plays than Nate "Crisco" Washington. At least Limas will take a hit and hang on to the ball. I rooted for Washington early in his career because he was a underdog to make the roster but I washed my hands of him long ago. SWEED SWEED SWEED !!!

Practice Squad

Re: Nate Washington ......jeez

Postby SNW » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:41 pm

Time to let is go, he will be gone next season. He has made some plays but not enough.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:31 pm

I have absolutely no faith in Nate Washington. He's too inconsistent.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Guinness » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Totally agree. He must show something in practice because I've seen one good catch in 3 years from the guy in games. I really thought that Willie Reid would have pushed for # 3 this year, he seems like a natural possession receiver with good hands, that blocks and can catch a WR screen and get upfield quickly...meanwhile he gets cut. WTF do I know.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby steelwest » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:23 pm

Guys:

We don't have anyone other than Nate. Sweed has shown he cannot catch and the adjustment from college to pro has been huge for him. You cannot put any faith in him right now. :o

That leaves only Dallas Baker, the supposed touchdown maker. I may be wrong but I think he has zero career TD catches. :no:

Compared to those two, Nate is looking pretty good right now. Remember the Denver playoff game during the Super Bowl run?

To be honest, on the field (not off the field), we really miss Wilson. Too bad about him.

On the plus side, at least we are not signing Koren Robinson right now to make big plays for us like other teams need to do.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby lynchcowher » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:50 pm

Wilson sucked worse than Washington. That being said, I don't know why you guys bitch so much about our 3rd WR. We've been lining up 2 TE's most of the time anyway. Sometimes I think you faggots are just trying to goad that idiot K.leanC.rapper back here.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby LambertoCincoOcho » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:24 am

Watch who you are calling faggot or I will (content deleted by Mod due to threat).
Last edited by thesteelhammer on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deletion of threat against poster

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby lynchcowher » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:30 am

What, you don't like Arians?????

LONG LIVE ...(Content deleted by mod due to racist undertones)
Last edited by thesteelhammer on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deletion of racist remarks

Grizzled Veteran

Postby indysteel » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:13 pm

Crisco Washington couldn't catch the clap in a whore house.

Why they even bother with this clown is a mystery to me.

So far this year -- and for the record -- 2 passes / 2 drops.

After Nate catches one or two, I'm sure all the Nate "Crisco" Washington apologist will come out of the wood work screaming about this POS, how great he has the ability to be, how teams are "...gonna have to respect his speed..." blah...blah...blah. I've said it before and I will say it again:

NO ONE GAME PLANS FOR CRISCO. THEY MIGHT NOT EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS FOR CRIPES SAKE.

Remember this when CRISCO catches one -- even a blind pig finds an ear of corn every so often.

The problem with Crisco is everyone talks about his "potential." I could care less about what he might do --- it's what he DOES that matters.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:16 pm

Maybe the browns would trade for Nate.
After all, their starting WR, Braylon has more drops (6) than catches (5). :D

Grizzled Veteran

Postby El Nino » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:58 am

nate = dwight stone

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steeledge » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:17 am

SNW wrote:Time to let is [it] go...
...will not be until...
next season.

'til then, he's still here, screwing things up at the WORST possible moments!

He has made some plays but
CERTAINLY
not enough.

(K.C. You and the Sunshine Band listening?)
Wha make you tink I won cutchu, mang?!?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby jstallworth82 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:18 am

i recall so many bragging that it was Nates year and glad to see Reid gone. How quickly we turn.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:20 pm

indysteel wrote:NO ONE GAME PLANS FOR CRISCO. THEY MIGHT NOT EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS FOR CRIPES SAKE.

Remember this when CRISCO catches one -- even a blind pig finds an ear of corn every so often.

:lol: :cheers:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby El Nino » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:31 pm

nate's okay for a 3rd receiver, he'd be star status if he had hands though. in any case he makes a good 3rd WR.

i call him dwight stone because well, that's who he reminds me of. some burner with crazy speed but too many dropped passes to be the #1 wr

Return to Stillers Talk