Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » The scary part is....

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

The scary part is....

Postby lloydrules » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:42 pm

....when we looked at our crazy tough schedule, we didn't even think this Iggles game was one of the tough ones....well, it is, and keeping the Iggles out of the endzone is going to be very tough. Hopefully, some of the games that we _thought_ were going to be tough, won't be. But it's not looking that way.

PIT @ PHI - Don't like the match ups or timing.
BAL @ PIT - should win that one
PIT @ JAC - Jags not done for. Don't like this one even though they r 0 -2
Bye - much needed
PIT @ CIN - WIN
NYG @ PIT - NY is very good.
PIT @ WAS - as we saw this weekend, Skins can still be tough at home
IND @ PIT - winable, but no cake walk.
SD @ PIT - SD is not done. They will rebound.
CIN @ PIT - WIN
PIT @ NE - Even without Brady, likely loss
DAL @ PIT - Dallas most talented team in NFL.
PIT @ BAL - no gimmee, as we saw last year
PIT @ TEN - No gimmee
CLE @ PIT - WIN

10-6 is still the high end of wins this season.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: The scary part is....

Postby darthsteel » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:56 pm

wtf ?the pats likely loss , gave me a good laugh! if thats the case we mite as well pack it in and get a high draft for next season.

I watched the jets game and the jets offense is awfull beyond belief rite now.The pats will be getting rolled on by decent teams this season. You must be one that has drank the farve coolaid, but that is one offense that has no clue rite now.

if the steelers are healthy they can beat anyone on the shedule, simple as that.
every one of those teams has a weakness, the only team I would have given a clearcut advantage to was the pats with brady in new england!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:36 pm

darthsteel wrote:wtf ?the pats likely loss , gave me a good laugh! if thats the case we mite as well pack it in and get a high draft for next season.

I watched the jets game and the jets offense is awfull beyond belief rite now.The pats will be getting rolled on by decent teams this season. You must be one that has drank the farve coolaid, but that is one offense that has no clue rite now.

if the steelers are healthy they can beat anyone on the shedule, simple as that.
every one of those teams has a weakness, the only team I would have given a clearcut advantage to was the pats with brady in new england!

Keep drinking the Kool Aid. Non-reality must be how you roll. Matt Cassel has a 101 QB rating. NE isn't dead without Brady. They still have a good team and great coach. If you don't realize Pgh could lose to SD, Indy, Dallas, Giants, Jags and Pats, you are living in denial.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby darthsteel » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:58 pm

what part of this cant you seem to comprehend?if the steelers are healthy they can beat anyone on the shedule, simple as that.

where does it say I dont see how pit can lose any of those games?

matt cassel who never started a college game and now has 1 nfl game under his belt has become a world beater with a 101 qb rating ....

your a character :dunce:

Return to Stillers Talk