Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » New Article: Stillers-Browns Postgame Analysis and Grades

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Re: New Article: Stillers-Browns Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby Zorro » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:04 pm

StillMill wrote:
stillgrill wrote:Mill - good assessment of the game. I thought I was the only one to believe Rogers should've gotten a roughing penalty from that cheap-a$$ shoulder into Ben. Especially after Woodley's call.

No doubt the LB crew will not excel til Timmons gets more time than Slowa-Foote. I hope Tomlin had some choice words to Farrior after that potentially costly taunting penalty.

Tomlin obviously showed fear of fumbles by not playing Shar. Willie can't keep up this absurd pace again. Shar's return shennanigans weren't exactly reason for optimism though.

Even though Crennel is a moron, the Clowns may be back in the race if they can beat the Crows & Bungles while the Stillers will be tussling in Philly & Jax. We need to pull one of those gms out & make sure to beat the Crows at home, before the bye.

good feedback. Remember this about KO returns -- not being able to do it in gusting winds, no less, is no barometer for playing RB. Barry Foster proved this quite well.

For those unfamiliar with Mill talk...
"Good feedback" means you agreed with him.

Practice Squad

Postby stillerguy » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:05 pm

Monsoon? Hurricane?

There was some rain and some swirling winds; it was not a monsoon and the wind was not hurricane force.

I was about an hour south of the stadium at game time (listening on the radio due to power outage). The wind storm was freakin' incredible. I could not believe that there were any passes completed by either team. There were gusts up to 60 mph. ...pretty close to hurricane force.

FWIW...I think that's why there were so many drops...except for Edwards...he just can't catch.

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:54 pm

I believe that it might have seemed like a monsoon and a hurricane, especially to people in Ohio.

But it wasn't. ;)

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk