Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Classless browns fans.....

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Seasoned Veteran

Classless browns fans.....

Postby thepixburghkid » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:00 am

So while leaving the stadium, some drunk ass browns fan slams into the back of the car behind us goin about 80 mph which then hit us. Both cars are totaled. While standing on the side of the road with the police and ambulance theorher browns fans drivin by were yellin and throwin shit at us. The drivers BAC was .31 talk about a horrible end to a great day

Seasoned Veteran

Re: Classless browns fans.....

Postby Nashsteeler » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:50 am

.31 ? Good God, are you sure? Most people pass out around .30 in a state of near coma.

Sorry, that really sux.

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:01 pm

Nashsteeler wrote:.31 ? Good God, are you sure? Most people pass out around .30 in a state of near coma.

What else do Clowns fans have in their lives? Lousy teams, lousy lives, high tolerance. :lol:

Pixburghkid, sorry to hear man... what a lousy situation!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:00 pm

thepixburghkid wrote:So while leaving the stadium, some drunk ass browns fan slams into the back of the car behind us goin about 80 mph which then hit us. Both cars are totaled. While standing on the side of the road with the police and ambulance theorher browns fans drivin by were yellin and throwin shit at us. The drivers BAC was .31 talk about a horrible end to a great day

That sucks. I hope he gets serious jail time. Browns fans do suck. Every time I try to not hate the Browns, I am reminded of what jack ass, dckheads their fans are.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:46 pm

thepixburghkid wrote:So while leaving the stadium, some drunk ass browns fan slams into the back of the car behind us goin about 80 mph which then hit us. Both cars are totaled. While standing on the side of the road with the police and ambulance theorher browns fans drivin by were yellin and throwin shit at us. The drivers BAC was .31 talk about a horrible end to a great day

Yikes! I'm so sorry to hear that, thepixburghkid. Now you know why there is no way in hell I will go to a game in Cleveland, or Cincy, or Baltiwhore for that matter. Those fans are nasty! I stick to attending games at Heinz. :lol:

I truly hope everything works out for you, and that you are okay. Hopefully, you weren't injured, but sometimes it takes a day or two before you feel the pain. Please be sure to visit your doctor if you experience any pain.

Take care! :)

Seasoned Veteran

Postby thepixburghkid » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:08 pm

Thanks guys. As of right now we just have sore necks. I'll post pics once my power is
Back on

Seasoned Veteran

Postby The Fan Of STEEL » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:17 pm

Was it Romeo Crennel? By the way he coached that game it would not surprise me.

Glad you are OK.

Practice Squad

Postby carson palmer's knee » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:04 pm

Worst NFL game I've ever attended in terms of dealing with classless, drunk-ass, stupid fans. I left just after half-time, figuring it may not be safe to exit the stadium after the game wearing Steelers gear.

Cleveland is a sh*t-hole of a city. :sufu:

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:14 pm

Hopefully you were sober and/or not the driver of your vehicle and that you will be compensated in all ways that you deserve.

This was a very unfortunate event, thepixburghkid; I'm glad you feel fairly well today, but those neck whiplash injuries can be a bitch so please have a physician inspect you.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby thepixburghkid » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:45 pm

Nel wrote:Hopefully you were sober and/or not the driver of your vehicle and that you will be compensated in all ways that you deserve.

This was a very unfortunate event, thepixburghkid; I'm glad you feel fairly well today, but those neck whiplash injuries can be a bitch so please have a physician inspect you.

Well I was the driver and had maybe 2 beers after the game. But I had to wait for an hour because one of the guys we were with took his gf back to the room because she wanted to go...AT HALF TIME..... My car keys were in his car and he refused to bring my keys to me so by the time I got the keys, I was fine. I got a breathalyzer at the scene and I was only a .04 so I was cool.

Sorry the pics are so big...

This was my rental that I had. It doesnt look that bad but under the bumper, the frame is snapped in two and twisted. We have whiplash and no seat belts.

This is the car that ran into me. Thats what happens at 80mph. They were ok due to seatbelts and airbags.

I didnt get a picture of the cause but screw him. The rest of the browns fans in the car that hit us ran when the police arrived because they had warrants for their arrest.

Practice Squad

Postby Jtown » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:37 am

Lawyer up ASAP. Keep bringing up neck pain.

FYI, get a good lawyer. Don't go discount. Trust me.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:34 pm

thepixburghkid wrote:The rest of the browns fans in the car that hit us ran when the police arrived because they had warrants for their arrest.

Bungles' players, Clowns' fans. They're all criminals in Ohio. :lol:

Seriously, tpk, go see your doctor. If you don't and continue to have pain, you will regret not making an appointment.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby thepixburghkid » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:09 pm

steelerette wrote:
thepixburghkid wrote:The rest of the browns fans in the car that hit us ran when the police arrived because they had warrants for their arrest.

Bungles' players, Clowns' fans. They're all criminals in Ohio. :lol:

From what I learned, the guys that ran had warrants for their arrest. go figure

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:50 pm

Sorry to hear about your experience and the wreck.

I was there, and the locals were definately more fired up than in the last 5 trips I have made to Cleveland. (But not as bad as pre 99) They also stuck around the entire game.

Worst turn out by Steelers fans in my last 5 trips also. There have been times when we have owned that stadium.

In my section in the lower bowl, there were 5 or so Steelers fans. The browsn fans weren't too bad, except for this drunk bitch yelling all kinds of profanity. She was cearly more of a drunk than a football fan, cause she didn't know what the hell she was talking about. I actually felt bad for her boyfriend. I mean, I am all for getting some, but not at the cost of having to put up with that kind of bitch.

Anyway, There I am in the second row, Geared up in my black and gold (albiet - wearing a green rain coat cause it's the only one I own) getting rained all over, Waiving my Terrible Towel :subngtowl: and just cheering on my team, but not being overly obnoxious. (And I never drink when I go there.)

Sure the thought went through my mind that I might get jumped on the way out, but you can't let that stop you.
I really didn't find it too bad this year. I had several conversations with the browns fans arond me about various football topics. Generally I find that you reap what you so. If you are an ass, you'll find other asses from the other team. If you are a reasonable fan, who can objectively tak about your team and football, you'll be just fine.

It also helps to go with a fan of the other team, or in a group.

That's my 2 cents. Hoping to go back next year.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Iron Gut » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:57 pm

steelerette wrote:

Yikes! I'm so sorry to hear that, thepixburghkid. Now you know why there is no way in hell I will go to a game in Cleveland, or Cincy, or Baltiwhore for that matter. Those fans are nasty! I stick to attending games at Heinz. :lol:

I truly hope everything works out for you, and that you are okay. Hopefully, you weren't injured, but sometimes it takes a day or two before you feel the pain. Please be sure to visit your doctor if you experience any pain.

Take care! :)

Cleveland is a shithole and should be avoided unless you want to deal with an ungodly amount of bullshit. However, I've been to B-more and Cincy several times and never really had any issues other than rowdy fans talking shit (kind of like Steeler fans do at Heinz). Don't be afraid of the other cities. Especially Cincy, they make fun of their own team with you.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:30 pm

Iron Gut wrote:Cleveland is a shithole and should be avoided unless you want to deal with an ungodly amount of bullshit. However, I've been to B-more and Cincy several times and never really had any issues other than rowdy fans talking shit (kind of like Steeler fans do at Heinz). Don't be afraid of the other cities. Especially Cincy, they make fun of their own team with you.

I'm not surprised Cincy makes fun of their own team because, well, they're Bungles fans and I've found most Bungles fans to be quite stupid, but a female friend of mine who went to a game in Cincy when she was pregnant was purposely tripped by a male Bungles fan while at the game. She did fall, but neither she nor her baby were injured. What type of guy does that to a pregnant woman? Asshole!

Ravens' fans are really mean and nasty. Nope, I'll stick to games at Heinz, thank you very much, and will let those who aren't such scaredycats hang out in the stadiums of our divisional rivals. :lol:

Return to Stillers Talk