Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Browns lost their starting Stud Safety! BLOW OUT!!!!!!

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Browns lost their starting Stud Safety! BLOW OUT!!!!!!

Postby Hi5Steeler » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:57 pm

09/10/08 10:57 AM
THE NEWS
Browns starting safety Sean Jones will miss a number of weeks after undergoing arthroscopic surgery on his knee, according to the Cleveland Plain-Dealer.
Our View
Jones was not put on IR, but the team is not certain when he will return. Mike Adams will make the start in his place. This is a big blow to IDP owners, as Jones was arguably the top IDP at defensive back.

So im in 1 FF league...a big money league and I see that this morning.....Im pretty sure big ben will put up about six TDs now. Their secondary already was horrific. Now its worse.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Browns lost their starting Stud Safety! BLOW OUT!!!!!!

Postby steelerette » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:00 pm

Best wishes to Sean Jones for a speedy recovery. In the meantime, I know Ben will strike while he's hot! :subngtowl:

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:53 pm

Let's all shed a tear for the Clowns... :cry:

I'm over it now. :twisted:

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Steelers4Tim » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:53 pm

Hi5Steeler wrote:09/10/08 10:57 AM
THE NEWS
Browns starting safety Sean Jones will miss a number of weeks after undergoing arthroscopic surgery on his knee, according to the Cleveland Plain-Dealer.
Our View
Jones was not put on IR, but the team is not certain when he will return. Mike Adams will make the start in his place. This is a big blow to IDP owners, as Jones was arguably the top IDP at defensive back.

So im in 1 FF league...a big money league and I see that this morning.....Im pretty sure big ben will put up about six TDs now. Their secondary already was horrific. Now its worse.

Fuck Cleveland. These Shitstain fuckers are stupid..."yap,yap, yap". They talk a good game every year, and then get bitch-smacked back down to reality.
"If you lead a good life, say your prayers and go to church, when you die you might go to Pittsburgh".
-Steelers folklore

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:09 pm

Wow. Huge loss for the weakest unit on a weak defense.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Hi5Steeler » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:28 pm

haha STEELERS4TIM IS BACK!

wooo hooooo......let the season begin! lets pick up a 275 rb that avges 3 yds a carry ! :wow: :dunce:

Return to Stillers Talk