Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Stillers/Clowns bet

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Stillers/Clowns bet

Postby nbrunetti » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:03 pm

In my office there are a bunch of Clowns fans and we usually have a Stillers/Clowns bet for the first game they play each other each season. Bets in the past have included things like head shaving and singing "I'm A Little Teapot" dressed in the other team's jersey infront of the entire team (about 75 people). I'm looking for some help in coming up with something to bet on this year. Need something a little more creative then lunch or the first round at happy hour. Any ideas on something to bet on this year? Remember, unfortunately corporate rules apply so there are boudries...

Go Stillers!!!!
Nick

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Stillers/Clowns bet

Postby Hi5Steeler » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:14 pm

just have em wear a white t shirt over their dress shirt all day and write on the back with a marker

I ROOT FOR THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL!!!!

THE BROWNS!!!!

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby TheOldRanger » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:19 pm

It's just a shame that it's a work environment in which the loser will have to pay the bet off. You can't make them wear t-shirts that say "THE BROWNS ARE FUCKING CUNTS" or make them bring you snacks all day long and call you Massa. You can't make them wear dildos on their heads or a clear Saren-wrap toga. There's always the singing. It never fails to embarrass. Make them sing something sickening.

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Make the loser eat a Roethlisburger so they see how good it is to live in Pittsburgh.

Greenhorned Rookie
Location: Heinz Field interviewing for the Offensive Coordinator position!

Postby Bomberman » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:55 am

Make them swear allegience to the Steelers for the week and make them carry around a terrible towel...anytime you say anything they have to cheer and wave their terrible towels :subngtowl: . Anytime they address you, they have to kneel and say "The Loser Cleveland Browns Fans wish permission to address the winner Pittsburgh Steeler Fan."

Have fun with it!
Bomberman
Any problem can be solved with the correct application of explosives!

Return to Stillers Talk