Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Steelers Awarded A Compensatory Pick In Draft

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Steelers Awarded A Compensatory Pick In Draft

Postby Steelers76 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:30 pm

The Steelers were awarded a compensatory pick in April's NFL Draft. Specifically, It will be the 3rd Round, 105th pick in the draft total. In whole, the Steelers have 8 draft selections this year.

Please, don't use this one on a Dri Archer or Landry Jones. :supissed:

Practice Squad

Re: Steelers Awarded A Compensatory Pick In Draft

Postby clyde » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:26 pm

I agree no jones, no archer but you know the Steelers they could try something stupid like that. Seriously they need to get someone who can make a difference right now. A rub a wide out a dlineman who can get to the passer. But please no more pass rushing linebackers. Tired of that. We need lineman who can get that done. Seriously again can you draft a head coach because we may need that more than anything the draft will bring. After,that mess in New England sure looks like the rooneys should look in to that first.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:50 pm

Who am I kidding? They'll probably use it to trade for another CB that will never play. Again.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:00 pm

clyde wrote:I agree no jones, no archer but you know the Steelers they could try something stupid like that. Seriously they need to get someone who can make a difference right now. A rub a wide out a dlineman who can get to the passer. But please no more pass rushing linebackers. Tired of that. We need lineman who can get that done. Seriously again can you draft a head coach because we may need that more than anything the draft will bring. After,that mess in New England sure looks like the rooneys should look in to that first.

The odds of the Rooney family seeing the AFCC as a Tomlin flop are about as good as my winning the megamillion jackpot. And I don't play...

Return to Stillers Talk