Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Stillers-Chefs Postgame Analysis and Grades

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Hall of Famer

Re: Stillers-Chefs Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby isfry » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:40 pm

First, I think that "bulletin board material" is a myth by and large. If you need motivation to win an AFCC you're in the wrong business. Second, it's not like Tomlin said "the Patriots are no good and we're gonna walk all over them." He called them assholes while firing up his team. Worse has been, and will be, said. Third, this is the Patriots. They are (I hate to admit it) the best coached, most consistently prepared team in football year in and year out. This shit doesn't affect them, IMO.

Lastly, if I am a coach, you surrender the right to even have a facespace or mylife account the moment you walk into my locker room. You want to post selfies on the internet with the rest of the teenage girls, go get a job at the Gap. Period.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:50 pm

Exactly! I don't give a shit what Tomlin says about it after the fact or while being recorded. The fact it happened at all says more about Tomlin than any "motivational" speech he gives in the locker room.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:25 pm

SoCal Stiller wrote:Exactly! I don't give a shit what Tomlin says about it after the fact or while being recorded. The fact it happened at all says more about Tomlin than any "motivational" speech he gives in the locker room.

Yup.
:suplusone:

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:56 pm

Tomlin saying "those assholes" is not BB material. It is MEME material. Now if Tomlin had said "those pussies" now that there woulda been BB material

Harrison was tackled - pure and simple - even though it was away from the play

Doesn't matter to me - there were a plethora of fucked calls against our beloved Stillers so the press can eat me.

Antonio is off the hook this year - since DWTS he has become a primadonna. I would say that grace will befall him IF he catches some TD passes and humbly flips the pig to the zebra (did you catch that one?)

BR7 played poorly again. Maybe he is saving his rosies for NE. That would be nice

Grizzled Veteran

Postby ballhair » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:13 am

Antonio Brown is the asshole. He is like one of Trump's nominee's. It came out he got paid 500K to do 5 of these video's on Facebook. He got to be smarter than that.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:21 am

"I would say that grace will befall him IF he catches some TD passes and humbly flips the pig to the zebra (did you catch that one?)"

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:10 pm

ballhair wrote:Antonio Brown is the asshole. He is like one of Trump's nominee's. It came out he got paid 500K to do 5 of these video's on Facebook. He got to be smarter than that.

If A.B. is like one of Trump's nominee's, then Travis Kelce must be like the Democrats; Crying and throwing tantrums because they lost. :sudancin:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Steelers76 wrote:
ballhair wrote:Antonio Brown is the asshole. He is like one of Trump's nominee's. It came out he got paid 500K to do 5 of these video's on Facebook. He got to be smarter than that.

If A.B. is like one of Trump's nominee's, then Travis Kelce must be like the Democrats; Crying and throwing tantrums because they lost. :sudancin:

Maybe they can give Hillary a participation trophy tomorrow?
I'm having trouble correlating A.B. to anyone in Trump's cabinet???

:?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:41 pm

SoCal Stiller wrote:
Steelers76 wrote:

There is no connection. It's just more liberal crying and stomping of the feet. Everyone he picks is like some combo of Hitler and Bin Laden according to them. Can't imagine why they lost the Presidency, House, Senate, and Supreme Court. Oh, that's right; Russia. Forgot.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby ballhair » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:57 pm

SoCal Stiller wrote:
Steelers76 wrote:

Here let me help you:

"Rep. Tom Price (R-GA), Donald Trump's nominee to head the Dept. of Health and Human Services bought stock in a company just days before introducing legislation that would help it."

If you still can't correlate let me know and I will explain it to you. :surockin:

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:47 pm

Anyway...back to football.

Anybody else notice there's like 5 guys on our injury list for "illness?" WTF? Remember 2004 when the whole team showed up for a home AFCC against NE and everybody, including Coach Cowher, looked pasty white and mildly nauseous? Bellichick probably sneaks into opposing teams facilities and wipes fucking flu virus on their lockers before a big game...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:10 pm

isfry wrote:Anyway...back to football.

Anybody else notice there's like 5 guys on our injury list for "illness?" WTF? Remember 2004 when the whole team showed up for a home AFCC against NE and everybody, including Coach Cowher, looked pasty white and mildly nauseous? Bellichick probably sneaks into opposing teams facilities and wipes fucking flu virus on their lockers before a big game...

I hear a bunch of the Steelers players have the flu right now. I also heard Blount had it last week. Probably bad cannabis. :twisted:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby ballhair » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:01 am

Sorry fellows. I shouldn't have used the trump reference here. The comparison I was trying to make was that AB and price said they did what they did for one reason when really they did it for money. no more no less. Go Stillers. Hopefully Big Ben plays lights out and puts all his critics (including me) to sleep once and for all.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:25 am

ballhair wrote:Sorry fellows. I shouldn't have used the trump reference here. The comparison I was trying to make was that AB and price said they did what they did for one reason when really they did it for money. no more no less. Go Stillers. Hopefully Big Ben plays lights out and puts all his critics (including me) to sleep once and for all.

You should have quit while you were not ahead

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:05 pm

PGHeaven wrote:
ballhair wrote:Sorry fellows. I shouldn't have used the trump reference here. The comparison I was trying to make was that AB and price said they did what they did for one reason when really they did it for money. no more no less. Go Stillers. Hopefully Big Ben plays lights out and puts all his critics (including me) to sleep once and for all.

You should have quit while you were not ahead

In the words of Tomlin "Quit while you are behind." :surockin:

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk