Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Stillers- PoeBirds Postgame Analysis and Grades

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Stillers- PoeBirds Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby StillMill » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:38 am

Stillers- PoeBirds Postgame Analysis and Grades has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

Practice Squad

Re: Stillers- PoeBirds Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby fuckNE » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:11 am

Mill, Hilarious and spot on. It is absolutely amazing that this bullshit artist of a HC is still employed. The "Steeler Way" of letting this cancer sit in the HC position because of the organizations stability can kiss my ass. NE handles their division year in and year out. Period, the end. How close do the Stillers resemble that philosophy??? The Rats man-handling and kicking their ass year after year is no longer a surprise. It is expected. Just like I expect Heinz Field to be over run with Dallas fans next Sunday. The only was the brass will begin to notice or do anything when there are empty yellow seats at the game, or even worse, now will be filled with visiting opponents fans. Fuck Momlin and what he has done to this organization. BB

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:15 am

OK folks this is what it has boiled down to for me. I am relegated to posting the quips from the master Mill for some laughs as a form of therapy. You can certainly find them yourselves in your reading, but it just feels good to lay them out here first. I am exhausted from watching this feeble team and have no disagreements with Mill's assessment. I made my feelings known in the game thread. I was saying to myself during the game that Chickillo may be coming on and seems to be getting after the ball more than Jones and Shazier, although Shazier had some bright spots yesterday, but I question his durability. I didn't even stick around long enough to witness the Boswell 2-step at the end. I saw the "highlight" this morning and it was comforting to see the refs laughing about that. Doubtful you will see Boswell on Dancing with the Stars. And again we had the video of the Aviator (Tomlin with his sunglasses) looking perplexed as usual. As I lament always, absolutely zero emotion from anyone on this team. The poes suck, but they are always ready to play and play hard. It is embarrassing to watch this team appear scared of the mighty poes. Makes you yearn for the Steel Curtain, and no I am not looking back, just contrasting. Enjoy the quotes.

Mill quotes:

Then, imitating Samuel Morse, he blatantly telegraphed a short pass, which was batted by a D-lineman and INT’d.

Instead, Piss-Ass Mike meekly pawed at Smith as though Smith were covered in skunk urine, and Smith easily scooted away for a THIPRTY yard gain on what should have been 7.

For what seems like the 4th week in a row, Haley arrived at the stadium with no more of a game plan than the popcorn vendor. The entire game plan was shit and puke, mixed in with a dash or two of diarrhea.

Haley has all these weapons….and then operates a bland, vanilla offense that is easier to defend than your typical Pop Warner offense, replete with a game plan as Cro Magnon as stone kinves.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:49 am

Tomlin post-game interview had this gem:

In fact, according to Tomlin, the team felt comfortable until the punt was blocked. Even though the offense had been abysmal to that point. He also noted that the reason they didn’t open up the offense sooner was because they didn’t want to become too one dimensional, so instead they opted to be zero-dimensional. (Writers words). :shock:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:26 am

I agree Six. I come here for therapy as well. However, his best quote this week was....

"Once again, Coach Harbaugh uses Mike Asslin as his own personal lil’ bitch. Year in and year out, Harbaugh just bends Michael over, slabs on a dab of Vaseline, and then just pumps and reams Michael like a jackhammer. Fuk Michael Asslin, the little bitch of John Harbaugh."

On a side note. I hope everyone enjoyed their 20 minutes of football action and 2 1/2 hours of commercials, penalties, and ass-scratching. Those of you reeling need to watch hockey. It's a much classier product and provides excellent therapy.

The Steelers are being ruined by liberal doosh-bots.

Practice Squad

Postby bdambro » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:43 pm

I couldn't help but start hysterically laughing at that botched onside that went 0.5 inches. Why the hell would I think that a coach that can't discipline his team and can't teach his safeties to tackle... would actually run a successful onside kick. It's like a damn broken record at this point. Another egg lay on the road against a sub .500 team. I idiotically thought that this week might be different especially with the division on the line. This is ALL coaching. Bad tackling, 13 PENALTIES, zero offensive game plan, cocky and unprepared.

Ben clearly wasn't 100%. Why the hell with two weeks to prepare wouldn't you change up the play calling just a little bit. Maybe use the middle of the field?? Maybe throw the ball to a TE?? Maybe stop trying to force it into AB under triple coverage??

I was bitching to my dad about Tomlin and the lack of coaching. He said something brilliant... "he doesn't even look at a play sheet the entire game". How the hell can you expect to make halftime adjustments when you don't know what the f is going on. I thought... ok slow start but there's some clear adjustments we can make on offense. Nope. Nothing.

Not sure if you guys heard this... but Colin Cowherd sums things up about perfectly here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F0Qy1WPFDY
Hopefully that'll at least draw some national spotlight to Stoogelin / Fraudlin.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:14 pm

I can't really add any more than what Mill has in his usual excellent write-up.

However, ever since The Colin Cowherd bit last week, (see bdambro's link above me), even the majority of the local sports media, other than just Mark Madden as usual, are beginning to turn on Fraudlin big time. On the local talk shows last night 2, TWO, outright said he needs to go. Never thought I'd hear that from the sheep sports media in this town. I do believe if this team goes into a tail-spin and doesn't even make the playoffs, he will be fired. There is no way, even the retard Rooney's, can justify bringing this cross eyed half-wit back. If they do, they can look forward to Heinz Field looking like it does when Pitt plays teams not named Penn St. Of course knowing the Rooney's they won't actually come out and say he's fired; Much like Arians and LeBeau, they'll say he's "retired", or they'll give him time to find another job to some desperate program somewhere, then proclaim that he's leaving to chase his dream of being The D.C. at Western Oregon University or whatever. At this point I don't give a frog's fat-ass how they do it, so long that it's done. Enough is enough already.

Practice Squad

Postby bdambro » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:49 pm

Cowherd just lit up Tomlin again this morning.

Good to hear that the local media is finally opening their eyes.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:52 pm

If he doesn't even make the playoffs with this team, that needs to be it for Tomlin's employment here. No ifs, and's, or but's. If that happens and he's somehow brought back for 2017, then people need to flat out stop supporting this franchise by going to the game's or even watching them on T.V. That's the only way they'll learn is if it costs them in the pocketbook. It's sad, as I'd never thought I'd say that about this organization.

The only team who run's their organization in this town like it truly wants to win every year is The Penguins, who are just coming off their 4th Stanley Cup and are aiming for another one this season. If only Mario and Ron Burkle could run The Steelers....

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:58 pm

The NFL blows. Go Pens!

:surockin:

Seasoned Veteran

Postby fred » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:23 pm

Thanks for the spark to put fire to T. Not able to add much to the post game analytics. At midpoint of season the Steelers had more yards in penalty than the O at the end of 3rd qtr. and that was against another team not playing well. No need to pile on T anymore, the stat above says it all. Still, though, there is room for optimism.
D could be led by Paper-maiche-zier, the man is starting to impress with his mind. That was what made Troy P a game changer, his great football mind! Screen pass almost a game changer. The Butt-head-ler saw first hand what a little pressure will do to a qb (albeit qb is not what Flake-O looks like). D needs Dupree and there might be some light at the end of this tunnel.
Ben has 9 count em Nine 3 and outs, Haley should have thrown out the dirty laundry. This reason alone should allow hats off to D. Also feel Hamilton and Grimble really capable of being game influencers and as you said Ben'snd AB's little dances into triple coverage not funny in losses to mediocre teams.
Not sure what got Rogers to be benched, clearly he has value, find myself questioning T in another different way. Sean Davis letting a guy go right by and not even waving his arms at him, and that being the point differential on the blocked punt should not put him in the doghouse, it should get him cut!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Coke Oven » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:22 pm

"The Steelers are being ruined by liberal doosh-bots."

You got that right. Except I'd say have been rather than are being. Tomlin's just a poor pawn who's making the liberal doosh-bots feel good about hiring a minority. The real source of the steeler decline is having that fucking lawyer running things. A FUCKING LAWYER. Need I say more?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:21 pm

Thank you my western PA brothers for saving this country! Love you guys!!!

:sudancin:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:20 pm

SoCal Stiller wrote:Thank you my western PA brothers for saving this country! Love you guys!!!

Amen to that. Now I hope someone is gearing up to sew some fresh orange jumpsuits for a few folks.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:48 pm

SoCal Stiller wrote:Thank you my western PA brothers for saving this country! Love you guys!!!

:sudancin: You're welcome! Betcha the retard Rooney's are crying right now.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:16 pm

Yes... Thanks boys for giving us Trump. I couldn't fucking believe PA did it for us!!!

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:39 am

LenSherwood wrote:Yes... Thanks boys for giving us Trump. I couldn't fucking believe PA did it for us!!!

ALL HAIL - the 45th president of the USA Donald J Trump!!!

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:42 am

PGHeaven wrote:
LenSherwood wrote:Yes... Thanks boys for giving us Trump. I couldn't fucking believe PA did it for us!!!

ALL HAIL - the 45th president of the USA Donald J Trump!!!

I heard that included in President Trump's 100 day plan - is to appoint Danny Boy the castle dweller Rooney - as the USA ambassador to Benghazi

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:34 pm

I predicted months ago that the winner of the election would be a greedy, narcissistic liar. Either way I was right. :sufu:

Go Steelers.

Return to Stillers Talk