Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Anyone going to Cleveland?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Anyone going to Cleveland?

Postby thesteelhammer » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:14 pm

Who is going into enemy territory?

I hear Dallas owned their stadium by half this week.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Anyone going to Cleveland?

Postby WoodsonOfSteel » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:31 pm

I imagine there wasn't a week-long city-wide uproar leading up to the game about NOT selling tickets to Cowboys fans.

I surely wish I could be there this week, as the same about every other Steelers football week... Count me out. I'll be there in drunken spirit though. :cheers:

Seasoned Veteran

Postby thepixburghkid » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:51 pm

me and about 6 other people which include a cop, emt and firefighter lol

i think we got it covered

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Hi5Steeler » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:22 pm

Did dallas go to cleveland? if so we are going also....when we beat the clowns thatll be eight away games they still have to play after starting 0-2.

brutal schedule for them too.....lol

browns will be 5-11 this year

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:16 pm

Ew, I wouldn't be caught dead in the hellhole known as Cleveland, and I surely wouldn't take my car into that city with PA plates. It would probably end up on blocks.

If any fellow Steelers fans are going to the game, I hope you have a great time. Stay safe. :cheers: :subngtowl:

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:46 pm

Got my ticket today. 2nd row.

Practice Squad

Postby carson palmer's knee » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:37 pm

I'll be there again this year. My advice to any Steeler fan who is going is- watch your a**. :oops:

The Brown fans will start tailgating before noon, be drunk by 2pm, be even drunker by 4, pass out by 5, wake up hungover by 7, get drunk again and want to fight any Steeler fan they see. Going into the stadium can be dangerous- nice place for a Browns fan to cold-cock someone in Black and Gold and disappear into the crowd entering the stadium. Seen this several times in the past few years. (By the way, the cops won't help you if you are wearing Steeler colors, in fact you may get arrested).

Another thing to watch for is Browns fan starting fights in the restrooms, when there are alot of Browns fans and just one or two Steeler fans alone. Security will throw you out as you watch the Browns fans be allowed to go back to their seats. :supissed:

After the game will be worse. Win, the Brownies will be belligerant and brave. Lose, they will be pissed and looking for someone in a Steeleer jersey to hit.

Without a doubt, the worst fans in the NFL in terms of bad behavior and low class.

Me, I'm wearing something neutral incolor, maybe even a Tribe hat that I had from living there year's ago. I'll walk out with a smirk over another Steeler win. :sufu:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:34 am

Everyone have a great time, but please be careful. I don't want to have to worry about any Stillers.com members with injuries. :lol:

GO STEELERS! :subngtowl:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby WoodsonOfSteel » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:22 am

Ew, I wouldn't be caught dead in the hellhole known as Cleveland, and I surely wouldn't take my car into that city with PA plates. It would probably end up on blocks.

Come ooooon... We know people from Cleveland... Especially Stain fans... Are too stupid to know how to operate a... cinder block... much less FOUR cinder blocks.

:sufu: to you, Cleveland.

:sucope:

Practice Squad

Postby Steelersbaby » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:11 am

carson palmer's knee wrote:Another thing to watch for is Browns fan starting fights in the restrooms, when there are alot of Browns fans and just one or two Steeler fans alone. Security will throw you out as you watch the Browns fans be allowed to go back to their seats. :supissed:

Apparently they have lockup cells in the stadium now if you get too rowdy. Be careful, Cleveland security in general are a bunch of powerhungry assholes and hate Pittsburgh.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:32 am

I have been there 4 of the last 5 years, dressed from head to toe in Black and Gold, waiving my terribe towel, and haven't had any serious problems.

Stop being pussies and go support your team. :subngtowl:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:40 pm

WoodsonOfSteel wrote:

Come ooooon... We know people from Cleveland... Especially Stain fans... Are too stupid to know how to operate a... cinder block... much less FOUR cinder blocks.

:lol: True dat!

thesteelhammer wrote:I have been there 4 of the last 5 years, dressed from head to toe in Black and Gold, waiving my terribe towel, and haven't had any serious problems.

Good to hear. If somehow you do end up in a brawl, you damn well better win. How embarrassing it would be to lose a fight to a Clowns fan. Kick their ass! :lol:

Return to Stillers Talk