Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » WILL DAN ROONEY ENFORCE LIKE AMERICA'S WHORES?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

WILL DAN ROONEY ENFORCE LIKE AMERICA'S WHORES?

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:03 pm

I listened to Rush Limbaugh today, a self avowed Stillers backer. President fuckface Obongo and the division created by him was the topic.

It was mentioned that the punkass bitch Crapper-dick's protestations would not be tolerated by Mrs. Jones, or The Cryboys. Jenny Jones issued an order for America's whores to STAND during the National Anthem. If not, face 'consequences'.

I wonder why/if the liberal Democrat Rooney boys will issue similar orders? It's getting really difficult to root for these dirty mother fuckers.

You guys already weighed in on this, thought that I would add to the discussion.

LINK:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6072

Grizzled Veteran

Re: WILL DAN ROONEY ENFORCE LIKE AMERICA'S WHORES?

Postby Steelerssix » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:55 pm

I try not to get too wrapped up in all the garbage not related to Steelers football, but it is getting a bit ridiculous all this bs. And since I decided to reply I just heard NASCAR is being sued for 500 million for supposedly keeping black teams/ drivers out. All BS and I know that NASCAR in the past has supported jackson's rainbow group and sharpton's nan group. Sometimes I just want to scream at the top of my lungs "Everybody, EVERYBODY shut the hell up!" Just my 2 cent rant. On to football and hoping the Steelers can finally win one in the City of Brotherly Love! :subngtowl:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:35 am

The NFL ratings are dropping fast as more people are fed up with pea-brained, overpaid, uninformed fuckfaces shoving their political views down our throats at the expense of our flag. I'm barely hanging on as a fan here. It's only Steeler games for me, until they fuck that up. However, I doubt that we will see any Steelers disrespect our flag as long as Villanueva is our starting LT.

Hockey season can't start soon enough. I have 1000X more respect for the NHL and their players.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:47 pm

I read somewhere that someone asked 1 of The Rooney's about Crapradick's little protest. He gave the standard "I dont agree with him, but he has the right to silently protest", gutless response.

So in other words, he would do nothing despite having the power to do so if any Steelers took a knee during The National Anthem. I wish I could say that I'm shocked and disappointed, but given their political leanings and "trash America, war on Cops" popular stance, I'm not. Fuck them. :sufu:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:47 pm

Great sentiments from all.

Personally, I am going to throw the drunkest, wildest celebration when the current occupant of the Office of President goes to the Oral Orifice in the sky.

The 2nd drunkest, wildest celebration is when Dr. Zira of Planet of the Apes fame, errr I mean Moochelle joins him & we don't have to pay at taxpayer expense to protect them & keep them alive.

By that time the country I grew up in loving very much so should be sufficiently destroyed and unrecognizable by then.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:24 am

Hope this doesn't bring up your breakfast Crucible, but Obola and family will get protection for life by the stroke of his pen as usual. See link for short article.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... -for-life/.

Was a bit surprised to see the responses figuring we are told to sit in the corner and not be heard from. Guess you can only take so much.

BTW SoCal I knew you would get an NHL plug in there as I was reading your post! Gotta' wonder how much longer before the NHL is sued huh?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:10 am

"Gotta' wonder how much longer before the NHL is sued huh?"

What do you mean by this six?

BTW - I clicked your link, saw it was CNN and clicked it right off.
:suahhbs:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:22 am

SoCal Stiller wrote:"Gotta' wonder how much longer before the NHL is sued huh?"

What do you mean by this six?

BTW - I clicked your link, saw it was CNN and clicked it right off.

The NHL lack of minority representation like NASCAR. The link was in response to Crucible thinking that obama wouldn't be getting protection at taxpayer expense. Sorry if I was confusing the 2 issues.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:32 pm

OK. Now I understand. Thanks
:surockin:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Steelerssix wrote:Hope this doesn't bring up your breakfast Crucible, but Obola and family will get protection for life by the stroke of his pen as usual. See link for short article.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... -for-life/.

Was a bit surprised to see the responses figuring we are told to sit in the corner and not be heard from. Guess you can only take so much.
Steelerssix wrote:I try not to get too wrapped up in all the garbage not related to Steelers football, but it is getting a bit ridiculous all this bs. And since I decided to reply I just heard NASCAR is being sued for 500 million for supposedly keeping black teams/ drivers out. All BS and I know that NASCAR in the past has supported jackson's rainbow group and sharpton's nan group. Sometimes I just want to scream at the top of my lungs "Everybody, EVERYBODY shut the hell up!" Just my 2 cent rant. On to football and hoping the Steelers can finally win one in the City of Brotherly Love! :subngtowl:

I had to take my Mylanta to get my food down today...

What everyone has to realize is that everything in this country is inherently racist. In N.A.S.C.A.R. the cars are all multi colored, not all black or all white so minority teams would feel left out - especially if they can't blare that obnoxious hip hop shit noise out of their cars as they race.

And for the N.H.L. the ice is white - the minority players would be put upon to have to play on white ice. The ice would have to be black with a white puck just to be fair.
8-)

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Another afterthought I had....

Iran has openly sworn Death to America - the #1 state sponsor of terrorism. When Iran gets the bomb as a direct result of what Pukeball Obongo has done and they use it to kill us, I will fondly remember what I stated earlier:

You can hit the ball with a stick, run with a ball up and down the field or court, you can put the ball in the basket - you can have that. It's what you're good at doing. Leave the business of running the country to RESPONSIBLE ADULTS WHO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE DOING.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:16 am

I had this discussion with PG Heaven on one of the game threads. The NFL with its jag off commissioner is full PC, full liberal, full bullshit. The corporate world likes it that way. Not to venture into another topic, but with the liberal support of open borders, the fuking NFL might be kicked aside for Monday Night Soccer and Sunday afternoons will have full slates of soccer... oh the true "football." Fuck them, they supported liberals.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:45 pm

Not for nothing, but why aren't all the politicians falling over themselves to say Steve Clevenger has a right to say what he said, despite whether they agree with it or not? He got fined by his team and probably won't play again. Pretty clear double standard, it seems.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:55 pm

Well, here's what Terry Bradshaw had to say about it:

http://conservativetribune.com/nfl-terr ... w-pc-word/

The N.F.L. ratings are falling like a dropped pass, we'll see how long it takes for it to change. Especially if Casper-dick starts again this weekend.

Return to Stillers Talk