Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Stillers-Foreskins Postgame Analysis and Grades

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Stillers-Foreskins Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby LenSherwood » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:14 pm

PGHeaven wrote:Great to read the Mill again and see everyone here. I am so anti PC-ness that this site is catharsis. This season - if a team has even one single asshole that kneels or fists or links arms during the national anthem - that team is banished from our TV set - unless of course they are playing the Steelers (assuming Mommy has things under control) - in which case I hope Harry gives them the Drunken Brown's fan treatment. This may mean that I end up with Stillers only games viewed this year. I can live with that

PG.. the NFL is pretty fucking PC with that jagoff commissioner... consider these things:

The NFL allowed Beyonce to perform an anti-police song during the halftime show of Super Bowl 50 back in February.
920x920 The NFL refused to let the Dallas Cowboy wear a decal on their helmets this season to honor the five white cops gunned down by a Black Lives Matter supremacist back in July [NFL: Cowboys can’t wear decal honoring Dallas police during games, by Greg Rajan, Houston Chronicle, August 11, 2016].
The NFL is on the verge of fining a player for wearing cleats honoring America and New York City in remembrance of the 9/11 Islamic terror attacks [Fury over NFL’s crackdown on player’s 9/11 tribute cleats, by Phillip Messing, New York Post, September 9, 2016]
handsup.0The NFL refused to discipline the five black players for the St. Louis Rams who hyped the myth of Ferguson by making the “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” gesture before a 2014 game, thus publicly siding with the burgeoning anti-police movement, were not disciplined, despite the specific request of the St. Louis Police Association [NFL won’t discipline Rams players for ‘hands up, don’t shoot’ gesture, Sports Illustrated, December 1, 2014]

Then you have a woman coach in Arizona... What the fuck is that about?

I am not sure how much longer I will follow it.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:32 pm

LenSherwood wrote:
PGHeaven wrote:Great to read the Mill again and see everyone here. I am so anti PC-ness that this site is catharsis. This season - if a team has even one single asshole that kneels or fists or links arms during the national anthem - that team is banished from our TV set - unless of course they are playing the Steelers (assuming Mommy has things under control) - in which case I hope Harry gives them the Drunken Brown's fan treatment. This may mean that I end up with Stillers only games viewed this year. I can live with that

PG.. the NFL is pretty fucking PC with that jagoff commissioner... consider these things:

The NFL allowed Beyonce to perform an anti-police song during the halftime show of Super Bowl 50 back in February.
920x920 The NFL refused to let the Dallas Cowboy wear a decal on their helmets this season to honor the five white cops gunned down by a Black Lives Matter supremacist back in July [NFL: Cowboys can’t wear decal honoring Dallas police during games, by Greg Rajan, Houston Chronicle, August 11, 2016].
The NFL is on the verge of fining a player for wearing cleats honoring America and New York City in remembrance of the 9/11 Islamic terror attacks [Fury over NFL’s crackdown on player’s 9/11 tribute cleats, by Phillip Messing, New York Post, September 9, 2016]
handsup.0The NFL refused to discipline the five black players for the St. Louis Rams who hyped the myth of Ferguson by making the “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” gesture before a 2014 game, thus publicly siding with the burgeoning anti-police movement, were not disciplined, despite the specific request of the St. Louis Police Association [NFL won’t discipline Rams players for ‘hands up, don’t shoot’ gesture, Sports Illustrated, December 1, 2014]

Then you have a woman coach in Arizona... What the fuck is that about?

I am not sure how much longer I will follow it.

I hear you Len - The NFL is pro thug - no doubt about it - as long as no Steeler disrespects the flag or the anthem - I am still watching - far as I am concerned - when an asshole disrespects - the Refs should assess a penalty to that team on the KO - and Godel should fine their ungrateful asses

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:45 am

PG-- It will surprise me if someone on the Steelers doesn't join in... the Eagles as a team are supposedly going to do something this weekend.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:37 am

fuckNE wrote:SoCal and Isfry

I think the most frustrating thing as I watch NE is exactly what isfry mentioned, how does a 5 9' receiver completely demolish a defense time after time? Thank God Woodenhead left and is pretty much obsolete in San Diego. It confirms what you said, how does this guy get the best out of them?? I hate to bring up guys like Chris Rainey, Puffer Adams, Tu Amuua' (I know that's not close lol sorry) It is extremely hard to see these drat picks with serious character issues be picked. I get the impression that the "roll of the dice" with these players are now the new norm at Stillers HQ. It has been like that for 9 years now and some of these off field issues are embarrassing to the organization and to those of us who were born and raised in the Burgh as a life long fan. The biggest head scratcher is L. Blount. He is back with NE, wins a ring after Momlin sends him packing and now is getting plenty if not all of the carries......How does that happen?? Anyway, Fuck NE.....I am done for the evening. BB

Following the ass kicking the Pats put on the texans what say we all now that belichunk has probably done his best coaching performance of his career (IMHO)? 3-0 w/o glamour boy AND Gronk AND Galapagos AND.... Looks like it still goes through NE huh? How is it that the Steelers are left scratching their heads or somewhere else, when top players go down? Open question though rhetorical. Hate to say it, but I just do not think the Steelers have the potent D necessary to get there. Offense stout until someone (inevitable) goes down and then it is over.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:03 am

LenSherwood wrote:PG-- It will surprise me if someone on the Steelers doesn't join in... the Eagles as a team are supposedly going to do something this weekend.

If this turns into a festering epidemic or if even one single Steeler disrespects the flag then I am done. I'm so fucking sick of the racial narrative in our country and the POS politicians enabling, if not encouraging it. Our military is being neutered, our police vilified, and asshole criminals martyred. What the fuck is going on? I refuse to have it be a part of my time away from work. I will be hiking or fishing or jacking off my goddam dog before I will participate in anything NFL if this continues.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:48 pm

Damn SoCal you just got married didn't ya'? I am worried about you. Stay away from the dog dude! :lol: Also agree with my favorite Philosopher G Heaven. Seriously I am also fed up with this garbage and watching the peaceful demonstrations going on. What I really need right now is an update from isfry on his prediction for the season after my post earlier today.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:17 pm

Steelerssix wrote:What I really need right now is an update from isfry on his prediction for the season after my post earlier today.

I'm not the great isfry, but I will try and help you out...

The Steelers run the table and win the Superbowl. Shortly thereafter, you change your name to Steelersseven.

:sufootballhelmet:

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:43 pm

13-3. We win the North. We beat the Panthers in the Super Bowl.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:07 am

Thanks for the updates SoCal and isfry. Love the Steelers, but I am sorry to say I just don't see it and won't repeat my scant reasons why from earlier post. If I had to make a prediction it would be 10-6 and no playoffs. At least I can see the game on TV today right after the poebirds game. All of this poe town where I live are already squealing about playoffs, super joe, etc. Hopefully my prediction is wrong, but it would satisfy me just to see them put a two game beat down on the poes.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:16 pm

Yes SoCal, I have though about the name change for about 5 damn years now!

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk