Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Not Exactly Stillers news, but...

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Hall of Famer

Not Exactly Stillers news, but...

Postby isfry » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:46 pm

In my opinion, Colin Crappernick should go to Afghanistan and see if he can get paid millions to play football there...badly.

My hats are off to our veterans and service men and women. Thanks to those who have sacrificed so much, we get to live in the greatest country on Earth which, unfortunately, means idiots like Casperdick can voice their opinion, whether I like it or not.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is just a ploy to not get cut for his shitty play, cuz the Whiners would be lambasted now if they cut him. If it is based on genuine feelings, go out and change something in your community, asshole. Find a way to implement change without disgracing and disrespecting the very symbol of freedom, liberty, and equality. Just my opinion, which I'm equally entitled to express, thank God.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Not Exactly Stillers news, but...

Postby SoCal Stiller » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:29 am

Krapperprick is a complete vile pile of excrement.
:sufu:
Last edited by SoCal Stiller on Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:08 pm

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:35 am

Now Heath has retired, AV is easily my favorite Steeler and it's not even close.

RESPECT

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:34 pm

OK isfry and SoCal I will weigh in also. Disturbed as well about Colon's show and it irritates me to continually hear about how nothing is done for minorities in this country as he cashes his million dollar checks in the USA, not any other 3rd world hole. And my take on the BLM is simply this: Ain't no money to be made raising hell about the killing of each other and you have to know what I mean. I am reminded of an Arnie Schwarzenegger movie sound bite that simply says "Stop whining". Good for a laugh if you care to dig it up and listen.

Now AV. After the Lions game isfry posted his take on some of the issues that needed attention and one of them was AV needing help at LT. I replied that I hope he makes it because I like him as a player and a human. #83 was the consummate professional and his is the only jersey I ever bought, but AV is on the same level, a superb human who has served his country. Just spent my two cents worth.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:04 pm

I am not expressing an opinion one way or the other in regards to BLM or any other movement. I just don't believe disrespecting the flag or the anthem is the solution to anything. Crappernick's former Nevada coach, Chris Ault, may have put it best when he said, "You never lead by sitting down."

As for AV, I think he showed a lot of improvement in the next couple of games, since I posted right after the Lions' game. I hope the best for him, given his character and history.

Go Steelers.
:subngtowl:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:37 pm

Don't worry isfry, I have enough opinion if you would like to borrow some of mine.
;)

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:40 pm

SoCal Stiller wrote:Don't worry isfry, I have enough opinion if you would like to borrow some of mine.
;)

:lol:

Return to Stillers Talk