Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » 2016 Steelers Draft Preview

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

2016 Steelers Draft Preview

Postby haven » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:27 pm

2016 Steelers Draft Preview has been posted by Steel Haven at Stillers.com.

Seasoned Veteran

Re: 2016 Steelers Draft Preview

Postby fred » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:31 am

You have put in enough research for a PhD. The interior line threat is exactly what Steelers need!!!
Wish current Steelers management would realize weak Dline makes CB most undesirable position in NFL.
If it was 3rd down and 10 in 3rd quarter of the layoff game in Denver, all eyes would be on Ben. It is 3rd down for Colbert and T. Colbert has had as many big misses as he has had hits. To his credit T drafted Timmons on his first choice, he needs to find the Joe Green of this draft. Also, We will see if The Buttler can recognize talent.... he has given little indication of anything except for turning the volume up on LeBeau's D.

Practice Squad

Re: 2016 Steelers Draft Preview

Postby clyde » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:13 am

I don't care who they get as long as they can play and play asap. They only need a few more good players and Ben not missing a bunch of games to actually win. But as usual they enter the play offs half baked and lose a game they could have won easily like the Denver game last year. Some times I almost wish they would go 4 and 12 get a bunch of high draft picks and rebuild for the future. The 2 recent 8 and 8 seasons should have been even worse so we could get higher draft picks. But that's my opinion.

Return to Stillers Talk