Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Sup Bowl 50 Preview

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Sup Bowl 50 Preview

Postby StillMill » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:00 pm

Sup Bowl 50 Preview has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Sup Bowl 50 Preview

Postby LenSherwood » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:48 pm

Probably right Mill. But I noticed in much of the game against the Cardinals that Newton wasn't calling audibles. He has a basic high school snap count... Ready set hut hut.. Not sure he is smart enough to read defenses given that. Phillips is a real defensive coordinator and he has some talent to work with, especially at corner. Yeah Newton is hard to sack so he'll take off if he gets coverage. But as for Manning--done.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:56 pm

Then again, maybe the Donkeys' defense is for real...

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Nashsteeler » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:12 pm

Right again Mill!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:10 pm

I enjoyed that win if for no other reason than The Pittsburgh Sports Media's tired tripe about "continuity" and keeping the same Head Coach year in and year out is now obsolete.(If it wasn't before?)

Denver fired John Fox despite bringing Denver home 4 straight AFC West Titles and a Super Bowl Appearance 2 years ago. The result? New Coach Gary Kubiak delivers a Championship in his 1st year as Broncos H.C. Respect.

Oh, that and Cam Newton is a complete and utter douche. Fuck him. :sufu:

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:55 am

I was FUCKING ECSTATIC with the MFING BEATDOWN of the BLM racebaiting hoody wearing pussy Fig Newton!!!

I enjoyed the epic defensive asswhooping administered by the Broncos on the same level as what the Steel Curtain did to the Vikings in Super Bowl IX

Just goes to show you what can happen if you hallelujah MFing show up - YEAH BABY!!

To see that millenial BLM racial whiner get his hoody unzipped gave me new hope. I will take it as a divine message that we are going to return the USA to conservative values this fall
I am not too worried about Mill's predicition - he was not alone in his analysis

The strip sack fumble TD by Vonn Miller was as dominant a play as you will ever see in pro football

Return to Stillers Talk