Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » RB Situation Going Into Cinci?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Re: RB Situation Going Into Cinci?

Postby Steelerssix » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:21 pm

SoCal Stiller wrote:Will Flake open the game at starting corner? The outcome of the game is directly related to how many plays this asshat is covering AJ Green. How in the fuckin wide world of sports does this guy get run out there week after week while Boykin rots the bench the majority of the game? Someone needs to get those compromising photos of Tomlin from him.

I'm with ya' SoCal, been sayin it all season.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:21 pm

isfry wrote:
SoCal Stiller wrote:Like I said before, whoever blocks better to save Ben's ass should get the start.

Yup.

:suplusone:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:22 pm

SoCal Stiller wrote:"I agree with the defense posts. This game will hinge on how well the defense plays. If the LBs run wild and create turnovers - the defense becomes part of the offense."

Will we see the 7 yd softee coverage scheme? That is the question. Tuitt and Heyward both need to have a big day.

Agreed. Seems they have all but disappeared last few games.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:47 pm

Steelerssix wrote:
Crucible-steel-kid wrote:
Steelers76 wrote:Here's a stat that possibly favors the Steelers; Since the 2008 playoffs, 5 of the past 7 AFC No. 6 Seeds have beaten The No. 3 Seeds. Again, take that for what you will.

If anyone on the team does read and checkout this site, I will point out it would be good counsel NOT TO OVERLOOK THIS PLAYOFF DROUGHT RAVAGED BENGALS TEAM. If they think that they're going to saunter in there and have them lay down, we are totally FUCKED this post season.

Like they did against the sorry ravens.

EXACTLY!!!! :suplusone:

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:25 pm

My naïve hope is that the ability to overlook a lesser opponent goes out the window because it's the postseason. The fucking Tebow game would basically disprove my theory, though...

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk