Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Stillers-PoeBirds Postgame Analysis and Grades

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Stillers-PoeBirds Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby StillMill » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:55 am

Stillers-PoeBirds Postgame Analysis and Grades has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

Hall of Famer

Re: Stillers-PoeBirds Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby PGHeaven » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:41 am

""The softee conservatism continued all game long, with Assler trembling like a dog shitting razors - See more at: http://stillers.com/Article/View/8c1fd1 ... 8HAQE.dpuf""

That right there is the sentence that has me ROFL like Curly on laughing gas

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:34 pm

-I swear to Christ Keith Butler either has short term memory, or is a complete and total fucking moron. How else can you explain not only not putting on any pressure to a guy who should be delivering pizzas for a living, but playing 10-15 yards off these no talent, no name WRs. Did you completely and totally forget what happened when you went man to man and started putting pressure on the QB last week, a team I must add that was 1,000 times better then this glorified practice squad?!? Of course you fucking did.

-Ben did his best impression of Kordell Stewart wasting 2 time-outs early in the 2nd half, and proceeded to play like him. These gaggle of lowlifes had a grand fucking total of 4 INTs THE ENTIRE FUCKING SEASON COMING IN. So of course Ben Stewart gives them half their season total in 1 game, and could've equaled that if the Ratfucks held on to a few awful throws. Despite all these TD passes, 300+ yard games, and 30+ point games in the last few years, what has it really meant when all was said and done to anyone except fantasy football geeks?!? When it comes to actually winning at a high level, that Ben hasn't been seen since 2010.

-Speaking of living on past accomplishments, we come to Tomlin. 4-7 in his last 11 games against sub .500 teams. Read that pathetic line again. Do you see coaches like Bellichek, McCarthy, Carroll, etc. consistently losing to bottom-feeding buttfuck teams?!? Of course not. It only happens here because the retard Rooneys let it fucking happen. Year after year they see this horse shit, yet do absolutely nothing about it. They think they are untouchable in this city. Well, I got news for you; Despite what they believe, fans won't continue to accept shit sandwiches year after year and ask for more. Don't believe me? Look across to Consol Energy Center. The Penguins had/have something like a 7 year sellout streak at Mellon-Consol. After several straight years of underachieving in the playoffs, you can now see scores of empty seats at home games. And this is for a franchise that has fired 2 Head Coaches in not even 2 years. Don't think for a fucking second you're above it all, cause you will come crashing to earth in a hurry.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:06 pm

Has anyone else ever noticed that the more the Steelers shit the bed the more guests visit this site? This is truly the site of reality.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:46 pm

I had the unfortunate opportunity to see this shitfest live... Fortunately it was a free ticket. I would be spit flying irate if I had to pay for this shit. It was a complete and total team F if you want to actually grade this hideous piece of shit. Williams was the only guy to show up and play... but after that there was nothing but F F F... The injury list for Baltimore was incredible... they went to a free agent pick up at QB who hadn't been with the team for two weeks. You cannot sugar coat this turd.

Harbaugh OUTCOACHED the shit out of Tomblin... You win with that talent??

They richly deserve to sit their sorry asses at home. When was the last actual playoff win for Tomlin?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:07 pm

They richly deserve to sit their sorry asses at home. When was the last actual playoff win for Tomlin?[/quote]

The 2010 season, when they won The AFC Title and lost in The Super Bowl to The Packers. It's been all downhill since.

Oh, and if they don't make the playoffs and/or don't win a game there, it will be the first time The Steelers have gone 5 straight seasons without a post-season win since before Chuck Noll was hired. I'd love to see how that's sugarcoated, not that the retard Rooneys will actually do anything about it.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby fred » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:33 pm

Ben got sacked on the last or next to last series thereby missing very wide open Heath, game changer, (post)season changer.
Tomblin losing record to sub 500 teams mentioned above flat out sucks. Rooneys might consider a game changer or just a reshuffle: Haley as head coach.
Ghosts of dhead LeBeau still all too present: tackle the catch. Buttlerhead learned this approach to his demise. And, his D keeps getting whipped that way! Couple of Craven drives looked like Denver or KC and how they sent 3 wide reciever set deep and hit an underneath pass ALL DAY WHENEVER THEY NEEDED A QUICK 20 YDS. This only happens in the absence of pressure. A top Dline is maybe as important as franchise qb. And every D needs at least one disruptor. The Steelers don't have one.
Because of this, maybe a playoff pipe dream, but they are not serious Super Bowl contenders.

Practice Squad

Postby clyde » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:22 am

This is one of the worst losses in the teams history. Along with losing to Denver and tenor. How could they lose to a team without its best players? The rooneys need to get rid of Tomlin. Why is every game against bad teams so hard to win? It makes me wonder if their games are fixed. Last year they scored all those points against the colts Ravens and Texans then go to the Jets and play like crap. How does anyone explain that. Chuck Nolls steelers took care of business even if it was close for awhile, these suckers make every game an ugly mess for the most part.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:35 am

StillMill... where is the article demanding Tomlin's departure like your classics on Cowher? This guy who was supposed to be a defense guy has taken the Steeler's to a defensive level that a guy off the street journeyman torches them... His drafts have sucked despite all the first round picks... Secondary is a complete fuking joke. As Cowher's coaches and players have left, you are now five years away from a playoff win. They are squandering an elite QB... Let's see Tomlin's record when Big Ben is gone. He will be lucky to win five games...

Get busying writing that article, Mill...

Practice Squad

Postby FuckTomBrady » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:50 am

How in the fucking world would you be surprised at this loss given this assholes record since arriving here and losing to inferior teams? This trend has continued and solidified itself yet again on Sunday. Just when you think this team is showing a little hope or promise in one area or facet of their playing, they go back to the steady decline. Other than Mike Munchak, I think they have all of the coaches have done a piss poor job of building a team, including the coordinators. Haley can shove the gaudy stats up his ass.

No need to get into specifics, why should I? The jaggoff HC never does.

PS- the Pittsburgh media is finally turning on this asshole and calling him out. Hopefully the Rooney's are listening. Too bad the game next week isn't a home game. 20,000 empty seats would get their attention.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Well...on to draft previews for next year... Gee I wonder if they can find a fearsome pass rusher like Jarvis Jones!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:57 pm

LenSherwood wrote:Well...on to draft previews for next year... Gee I wonder if they can find a fearsome pass rusher like Jarvis Jones!

I'm sure it will be another fucking LB since, you know, drafting 3 in a row in the first round has worked out so well.

Meanwhile, look at what 1st Round Draft pick CB Marcus Peters has done for KC this year. Just has had the most INTs by a Rookie in 24 years in the entire NFL. Nope, don't need that shit. Besides, had he been drafted, he'd be rotting the bench most of the year with Sharko Thomas and Boykin. Yet Tomlin will still waste roster spaces on past their primes has beens Vick and Jacoby Jones. Can somebody seriously tell me why J.J. in particular is still on this fucking team?!? I mean all he did was return K.O. and punts, and clearly couldn't do that anymore. Then on top of everything, BOTH of those wastes of spaces are in-actives for games, so they couldn't play even if the worst happens!! Oh, I forgot; Fucklin still wants to be good pals with everyone, and he risks doing that with Jones if he kicked his ass to the curb. My fault. For a second I still thought he was an NFL H.C.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:44 pm

Was reading "Asked and Answered" a couple days ago when Labriola was trying to explain the "real" statistics that refute the "theory" that Tomlin's teams lose to sub .500 teams. If you've got the time, it's a HILARIOUS read. Just goes to show you can use stats to back up just about anything.

Return to Stillers Talk