Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Karma's a Bitch...

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Hall of Famer

Karma's a Bitch...

Postby isfry » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:23 am

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... hip-injury

Remember when Blount (intentionally) fucked up our star running back's status with a drug charge and then poisoned the locker room and got himself run out of town, only to (coincidentally) be able to be picked up on waivers after NE had to cut him from the salary cap five months earlier? Still convinced that whole thing was orchestrated by Belicheat to (once again) have his cake and cheat it, too. I have to laugh as the rash of Karmic injuries plagues the Cheats down the stretch. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of douchebags.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Karma's a Bitch...

Postby SoCal Stiller » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:13 pm

Blount needs to stay the hell away from Bell while they're both on IR!

:sutimebomb:

Practice Squad

Postby clyde » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:17 am

you probably have a lot of theories on who shot Kennedy too. Seriously the steelers are to blame for the Blount mess anyone with eyes could see you don't get rid of a descent backup at the end of the year when your working your best back to death. The steelers work more against themselves than New England ever does.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:22 am

I'm going to have to agree with Clyde on this one. Like it's been said before, Belicheat plays chess and Momlin plays checkers.

:yes:

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:01 am

All I'm saying is I wouldn't put it past Belicheat to release Blount early, when they had to, only to tell him, "Hey, we will sign you back on waivers down the stretch when it doesn't affect the salary cap. Sit tight," which would have made it real easy for Blount to behave however he wanted (including leaving the field early and acting like a bitch) because he knew he had a place waiting for him when he left. Do I know that's what happened? No, of course not. Do I think it's possible that people do sleazy, underhanded, unethical things in secret when MILLIONS and MILLIONS of dollars are on the line? You can answer that one yourself.

And, come to think of it, does anybody know where Belicheat was on November 22, 1963?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:29 pm

"And, come to think of it, does anybody know where Belicheat was on November 22, 1963?"

That's pretty damn funny right there.

:cheers:

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:13 am

Boy, the league is really doling out some strict penalties...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... berger-hit

Vontaze Burfict is fined a total of $70,000 for three cheap shots in last week's game. WOW! That sounds like a lot of money. Put it in perspective. Burfict makes $5,175,000 in 2015. $70,000 is roughly 1.3% of that. For an average someone who makes, say, $75,000 a year, that would be about $975. If I could get away with breaking the rules at my job and pay a fine equivalent to barely more than one percent of my annual salary, there's a few people I might consider kicking in the nuts...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Isfry you got me laughing. :suplusone:

I do believe with some of the hi-tech garbage we now have if one looks closely at the picture of the "grassy knoll" from Nov. 22, 1963 I can pretty much see the person is wearing a hoodie! As far as breaking rules at my job I would be willing to pay double the fine just for some stress relief. Here we go Steelers!

Return to Stillers Talk