Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Stillers-Ravens

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Stillers-Ravens

Postby Steelerssix » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:08 am

Since the Giants beat Dolphins last night it looks like the Steelers-Ravens 12/27 game will be flexed from 8:30PM to 1PM to get a more quality match up on Sunday night according to NFL. Was hoping to get a prime time smackdown of the poes.... if the Steelers play up to their potential and do not allow the poes to perhaps spoil a play-off shot.

Hall of Famer

Re: Stillers-Ravens

Postby isfry » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:42 pm

Stay tuned. After the Bungholes lose the next three games the NFL may just flex the Stillers' last game against Cleveland to the night game, as it will be for the North title...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:09 pm

Good. I know I'm probably in the minority, but I hate watching The Steelers in prime-time.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:12 pm

isfry wrote:Stay tuned. After the Bungholes lose the next three games the NFL may just flex the Stillers' last game against Cleveland to the night game, as it will be for the North title...

I'm with you, but looking at the Bungholes remaining games home games against SF and Baltimore it doesn't look promising, even with McQuerran under Center the rest of the regular season.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Steelers76 wrote:Good. I know I'm probably in the minority, but I hate watching The Steelers in prime-time.

I hear ya, 76. I could go the rest of my life without hearing Collinsworthless gargle Tom Brady's balls ever again...

Return to Stillers Talk